• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UnseenIdiots Trainer Sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yeah! i see that now! *didnt twig straight 'way 'coz i is slow!*
    just a random question, but how long do those things take you? (approxamately)

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
  • UnseenIdiots Trainer Sprites!

Check out my new cool(imo) pokemon!

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • UnseenIdiot said:
    UnseenIdiots Trainer Sprites!

Check out my new badass pokemon!

Try not to swear, its against the rules. As for the sprite, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Its just a random fusion with wings. Keep up the good work though.

By the way, I'm Ryan, if you remember be.

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
  • Like ryan the dragon hunter or sumthin wasnt that it i know it was u tho cuz all ur old stuff got replaced with ur new name
    Thanx for the comment i wasnt even thinking when i cursed ill just edit that out

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • UnseenIdiot said:
    Like ryan the dragon hunter or sumthin wasnt that it i know it was u tho cuz all ur old stuff got replaced with ur new name
    Thanx for the comment i wasnt even thinking when i cursed ill just edit that out

... No, my previous name was DragonSlayer(Ryan).

I didn't look at that trainer sprite you made before. I wouldn't think it was really your best, in my opinion. Though, I don't see anything wrong with it, its just a common sprite.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2006
    hey man what program do you use for doing these sprites i have photoshop cs2 - corel draw and mavcromedia tools (flash etc)
    can you please make me aguide (just notes) and pm me or send by email please please
    thanks a lot
    [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i liek that pokemon you made, it almost looks like an alien 8D!!!!!!!!!!!!(good thing! i promise!)
    and it al fits together really nicely, VERY well done n_n
    *el flop supreme* DO MORE! >:E

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back