• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Aww I wish it was Canada :( I will check anyways. How will you get more then one? Clone? Also the pre-order event does anyone know anything about it? Is it not at EB Games? I pre-ordered Heart Gold at Eb Games and the pokemon website said when you reserve a copy of HG or SS you get a Ho-oh or Lugia figurine. I didnt get one is it when the game comes out I get it?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Aww I wish it was Canada :( I will check anyways. How will you get more then one? Clone? Also the pre-order event does anyone know anything about it? Is it not at EB Games? I pre-ordered Heart Gold at Eb Games and the pokemon website said when you reserve a copy of HG or SS you get a Ho-oh or Lugia figurine. I didnt get one is it when the game comes out I get it?
    You will get the figurine when the game comes out.

metalleg

Relax
    Years
    Would I be able to get the pichu if I just sat in the car outside of gamestop,cause I dont really want to go inside

It really depends on how far you are outside Gamestop
    From my experience of getting the Arceus, I got it in the store, but I think that as long as you are 10 or less meters away from the store, you will be able to get it.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    Aww man i thought i could be at home when i get that event pichu. =( Lol who am i kidding no one is going to drive me to gamestop.

Years
    Aww I wish it was Canada :(

Tell me aboot it. Nintendo of Canada must not have heard of Pokemon or is not affiliated with NOA or The Pokemon Company. Stuff that in your siggy and complain aboot it!

Target... Gamestop... ToysRus... Nothing. Anything happening in Canada happens in Ontario or BC.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Would I be able to get the pichu if I just sat in the car outside of gamestop,cause I dont really want to go inside

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to swoop past on my way home from school. It feels kind of awkward to go in just for an event without buying anything. I may reserve a copy of SS while I'm there if I have any money.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Can you get the Pichu at a mall? You know, like the Westfield Southcenter GameStop? Or the SuperMall Gamestop?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I went to a Gamestop at a town center, so I assume that a Gamestop at a mall is hosting the event as well. They should have posters, or perhaps you should call in advance.

I just got my shiny Pichu. The employees were aware of Jirachi next month, although they told me that they do not have it yet... I'll be back for Jirachi and HG. Thanks for wasting gas.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I went to gamestop today after my competition, and it had HG and SS posters everywhere. I got my shiny pichu and I just love it. Im still debating weather I should train it to lv 100 or leave it at lv 30

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I just received the Pikachu-Colored Pichu today at Gamestop and yes, they do have it at some Gamestops located at the mall. However I'm not sure about all Gamestops at the mall, but my local mall did have the event.

With the lot of HeartGold and SoulSilver posters, I pre-ordered HeartGold so I'm set to get the game on March 14th.
    Also just in case anyone was wondering the Pichu's moveset is Charge, Volt Tackle, Endure, and Endeavor. It is also a Jolly nature, and it is at LV 30.

KumaKi

PokeFool
    Years
    can the Pichu be evolved to a Pikachu?? i have been entering it in contest all day and no evolution

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    @ KumaKi- I believe it can evolve into a Pikachu, but when receiving the event it is holding an Everstone so you'll have to take that away first. Also, contests can't help your pokémon grow a level and you'll have to take it out to trainers or in the wild for it to level up. xD;

KumaKi

PokeFool
    Years
    @ KumaKi- I believe it can evolve into a Pikachu, but when receiving the event it is holding an Everstone so you'll have to take that away first. Also, contests can't help your pokémon grow a level and you'll have to take it out to trainers or in the wild for it to level up. xD;
    @ Audi Pichu evolves from happiness, from my under standing you get a lot of happiness from poke contests.

Deeskato

the disco!
    Years
    Hi. Kinda new to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platnium (Hey, I'm oldschool, k? P: ) and I was wondering if you could trade the Pichu onto a game and have as many of them as you'd like? I know you can only get one per file (and the three total per game, right?) because of the Wondercards, or am I wrong? I actually work at GameStop and I had no clue when someone asked me that today. -___-;

Thank you~

Back