• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    People from The Netherlands:

Who went to the Shaymin event @ Toys XL? (Wie ging er naar het Shaymin event in de Toys XL?)

I did, got myself a Shaymin. :D

I wished I went there, but it was JUST too far. X_X

Anyone knows the next Wifi event in Europe?

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Secret Key for Europeans

I heard that the Secret Key comes along with the release of Platinum. Just for those who don't know, Secret Key can unlock further forms for Rotom. Who is looking forward to it?

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Hunh? I got my copy on UK release date and I didn't get anything with mine. Is it in the box or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    ARCEUS EVENT!?!

Hi i live in the u.k. and i was wondering when the arceus event is coming here (or if it even IS coming here). All replies related to topic are greatly appreciated even if not useful to me. Thanks ;)

"Where's the beef? Where is it!? Tell me or i'll crack your head open!"

Years
    There are currently no known plans for an Arceus event, per se, anywhere in the world. An Arceus is being given out at showings of the latest movie, Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, in Japan, however.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Ok guys. Greatly apreciated thanks ;P

"Where's the beef? Where is it!? Tell me or i'll crack your head open!"

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I read there will be a pichu event coming(dont know where)

Yes it was confirmed that there will be a Pichu event. However, in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, you have to get the Pikachu-colored Pichu event which is obtainable as a 12th movie event [from June 19 to July 18], in order to get the notch-eared Pichu in HeartGold and SoulSilver. If you send the Pikachu-colored Pichu event into HeartGold and/or Soul Silver, have it in your party and go to Ilex Forest by the Celebi Shrine, you will find a notch-eared Pichu appear there.

Seeing as Japan will be getting HeartGold and SoulSilver first, Japan will be the first one to get the notch-eared Pichu as well.

Lance

Tomorrow you can have Jirachi though Wi-Fi.

You can give it a try. I know it's real,but I don't know what country it's for.

Everyone give try,you will have lvl.5 Jirachi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Actually that Jirachi should only be going to Japan, there are no events for Jirachi in Europe or America or any other places i have read O_o

Specifically, it is only for Japanese cartridges, which means that those of us who have imported should be able to download this event regardless of location.

Back