• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] ***UPDATE***: Pokémon Red Lion (21th August 2020); Beta Version 0.1.5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
the download link is not working it send me to safepage neto could you do link for medafire or google drive if you can and what the starters s types after they evolveing

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hi guys more exciting news, the layouts highway (not bike routes) have been done.
Also the map of Northern Luxembourg is done + the old map Southern Luxembourg has been updated.
It will take me however some time to publish Beta 0.1.1. Thanks for your support.

a0q0xz4.png

WTZJ7Rv.png

45kun1E.png

aeTjzX6.png

9l4Uo3L.png

Southern Luxembourg (Gutland)
mZAdFYC.png

Northern Luxembourg (Eisléck)
HuRMzTe.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
So....I'm kinda stuck in a loop after passing the exam in the beginning of the game. Lady congratulates me for passing and gives me a Pokemon and I can't get out of that dialog...it just keeps repeating and won't let me move.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hey guys, just want to make sure that this project is not dead. In fact, it is very alive. More maps have been done, as well as new awesome Fakemon and Delta Pokemon.
wc85z90j0b231.png

8hsvmgtv0b231.png

3nedod741b231.png

84m1osye1b231.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
***NEW UPDATE***

Pokémon Red Lion Beta Version 0.1.2. is now out! Download it from here http://pokemonredlion.ga/Pokémon Red Lion Download.html
I changed a few tiny things, most importantly I connected the map of Fond-de-Gras with the one of Differdange, which for some reason were not connected at all.
You can now play until the 5th gym and you can finally use the highway!

As always if you found some bugs or have a suggestion to make, don't hesitate to write me :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
i'm stuck in the town with the second gym :/ i can't enter it, and i can't use the cut that i got from the safari zone without the badge so idk where to go now lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
It says error 20 and does not let me in how do I fix?

Do you mind posting a screenshot?

i'm stuck in the town with the second gym :/ i can't enter it, and i can't use the cut that i got from the safari zone without the badge so idk where to go now lol

In the second town you must go a bit upwards on the right side, close to an old man there is an entrance that leads to the Betebuerger Besch.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occured.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hello MavenTrainer.

I watched it and thanks for doing. I like your comments. Seems like you are a fan of Dane :P.
Anyways, I suggest that you check one NPC who sits on a bench, he can trade you an Eevee for a Rattata.
Plus, after finishing the factory event, head westwards, where the Bugcatcher is. You can then proceed to go to Esch-Belval (university).

Have fun and feel free to leave some suggestions. Thanks once more :)

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
Years
@Obermarschall

Its a fun game Im happy to play it :D Im going to try and get the rest up asap. Thank you for making this game and thanks for the helpful tips :D

Back