• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] ***UPDATE***: Pokémon Red Lion (21th August 2020); Beta Version 0.1.5

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 21, 2022
I'm always super impressed whenever a game includes fakemon haha. I think it shows a lot of dedication and creativity! I'll be sure to try out the demo after I've gone through my current backlog.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Just a little heads up. It would be nice to see how far the game is along on the main page. Like how many gyms are currently playable, if the end game can be gotten to yet, how many Pokemon are available to catch, ect.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hey now that Pokémon Sword and Shield are out, do you feel like I MUST add 8th gen Pokémon?
Personally I would wait for it, but I want to hear what the community has to say.

Another point I'd like to discuss is that I want to include a mechanic where some Pokémon are allowed to get a hidden potential form. That form will not really be ground-breaking but I am wondering if you have some ideas how the hidden potential mechanic could be integrated?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
The Fakemon are not able yet to learn TMs, I think I forgot about that, but that will be changed once the next update comes out. Stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
New update. You can now play until the 8th badge. And again, I would be glad if some people could help me...this is a one man project so far.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Looks dope! I see the project has come a long way since I first saw your thread here. The sprites and the maps look very compelling to me and I see the fakemon designs have improved drastically. Happy to see you've improved and found teammates(hope so). I Will playing it soon!

Also, I was gonna ask to help you with the story and dialogue if possible but I see you're already at the 8th gym mark. Still, let me know if you need someone on that end! P.S - I can also help with building good teams for key NPCs if you need.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
The houses will be unlocked after some events have been done. They will be gradually available in some places.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Nov 27, 2020
It would be good, if you change, how the main character looks. FR/LG's model is too outdated

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
It would be good, if you change, how the main character looks. FR/LG's model is too outdated

i second this idea................ and with how this game is portrayed in terms of in house lore (for lack of a better term) i dont think the generic FR/LG protag design quite fits the environs

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Unfortunately, this will not be possible as I had already hired someone to make sprites and I can't spend more money doing it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I can't restart game, it gives some script error. Please help.

Back