• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Update! Pokemon heart gold and soul silver 5/16/09

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    What I cannot wait for is what we will see next week. Battle Poke-geart touchscreen in action? Ah the fact that every week they will show footage just makes me love them more.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Each new show reveals something new and something old at the same time, so hopefully in about a few weeks from now they'll reveal the new boxart under those covers.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Right now they showed everything they could that is new so all we have to show is new new new! Well maybe footage of everything old.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would expect some new things to be shown, I'm really looking fowards to hearing more of the music though. So, I can tell what is different and what is similar or the same.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The Gym Leader theme? I wouldn't be surprised if they use something similar to the ones in DPPt. I would be depressed if they don't make it different though.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Remixing would be a better idea, but seeing as how they want this game out by fall, they're going to have to make short cuts if it's still in production.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Remixing would be a better idea, but seeing as how they want this game out by fall, they're going to have to make short cuts if it's still in production.
    Actually here is a small little thing you should know. Masuda except for some of the new music piece had no part at all in platinum. This is exactly what I was expecting him to be working on for more then a year. So i can very well see this have every single song remixed and all. I mean if they can pay so much attention to graphics and such by adding slopes and flags to marts and wind to newbark as well as windmills on the roofs in newbark I doubt they would be so crazy to not add remixed music for everything.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well then, now it works up a new story and idea. If this is so, then you can definitely be prepared to hear both old, used, and new songs for this game coming out. I just hope for the big battles such as against Lugia and Ho-Oh and maybe finding the wold dogs they change the music up like how it was in DPPt. That I must admit wasa good twist on the game.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Just a side-note, for the people wondering why they all fall back, I'd say it's because it's such a small amount of footage they're shown. And I'd feel that way, too, because I'd expect more spoilers for this thing. XD

(That, or they're doing that and combining the classic "anime-style" falling-back-in-surprise thing. XD)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Their falling back always lets me let out a little laugh, because it looks so fake, sorry to say. Though, if it gives me a laugh, it's all good.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    err... I don't know if this is bad or not on this forum, but flash and todoroki, maybe cool the posting a little? You guys had 10 posts in a row...

Anyway, on topic, I really like the tododile and cyndaquil sprites. Tododile's made me lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i think i might choose totadile for a change when i get this one. im just happy their remaking it

Back