• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I'm having the same problem as AceWeber1, the game keeps hitting a "not responding" message whenever I boot it up. It won't start.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi, Anybody knows why my debug mode was disabled?, I was playing then I turned it off and when I turned it on, the debug mode was not there, can you help me out please?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey love the game. I'm battling giovanni in the silph co and when he throws out ryperior it crashes everytime. Any fix please?

markie78

Hello there!! I'm new to this Pokemon RPGXP world and I only learned when there was an emulator to play Pokemon fan based games and somehow I found this Pokemon game you have and this was awesome. Although some of the characters are laughable and shocking throughout some events that you able to find and I find it somehow confusing because I realized that the whole thing is different without Ash as a character because he is already in Mt. Silver in this game. The one thing I love about finding pokemons through grass is that you don't have to randonmly walk back and forth you gotta wait for some pokemon to show up and you'll approach some of the pokemons you wanna battle with or capture them. However, There are certain issues in this game like when you battling Trainers the game loads with white screen and you gotta wait for a few minutes to show up the character's avatar on the screen then you'll proceed to the battle and also whenever you defeat them sometimes you'll hear the victory song on other trainers and also after you defeat the gym leader, I thought my game freezes but you gotta wait for the brief pause and when the Pokemon returns to their respective pokeballs then back to the game. Lastly, some of the pokemons from Zeta Trainer the time traveler had the wrong name like Butterfree and Metapod and that pokemon was from another generation. Some name errors maybe. That character was surprisingly strange and that was new to me, He he he!!! Green remix is definitely something and hopefully you will make another game with this kind of system but more faithful to the story of Ash and the regions that he could travel up to Galar Region. Thank you so much!!!

markie78

As I got further into the game and I notice some of the music on trainers like battling the team rocket, when it music ends, it goes like a short pause then it goes back to loop again, I hope you do fix the music background when battling team rocket and make it loop continuously. Other than that, I love everything new into this game so far and the scenes are kinda different and some areas expanded and their not even from the original and some characters as well. Green remix is sure worth the title and hoping you add some more, this is by far the best pokemon fan based I've ever played

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Thank you for making this awesome fan game.

I've noticed a bug, I'm on Route 1 fighting randomized wild Pokemon and I keep fighting lower evolved forms of Pokemon with their evolution's names and overworld sprites.https://imgur.com/a/zcCXalC

I also received this error: https://imgur.com/a/y9wtsk5
    It occurred when I was battling my Rival with the new Appletun I caught using the randomized wild Pokemon encounters. I defeated his Sandshrew on Route 22 but then I was caught in a loop. My game just wouldn't continue on so I had to shut it off.
    This error occurs whether I have the randomized encounters option On or Off during the battle. I have tested it both ways. It happens with any Trainer battle too, not just with the Rival battle. (I tried it on Lass Nicole in the Viridian Forest.) Thus, I cannot fight any Trainer in the game...
    In addition, it does not matter which Pokemon I use to initiate the battle. I used my starter Eevee with the same results.

When I was fighting a wild Bronzor with my Zangoose, I received this error:
    [Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - Zmove:157:in `pbCanSleep?'
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - Zmove:157:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3140:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3102:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3102:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:475:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3572:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3546:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3575:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:508:in `pbUseMove'

Fortunately, the game was able to continue.

I received this error while I was fighting a wild Dreepy with my Cutiefly. It used Infestation.
    [Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]
    trueException: NoMethodError
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - Zmove:5851:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3535:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3534:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3534:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:508:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3711:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3710:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler - Zmove:3710:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battle - Zmove:3627:in `pbAttackPhase_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battle - Zmove:3626:in `each'

Again, fortunately the game was able to continue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm not sure if I'm being stupid or somthing but i can't find the download link anywhere. Sorry for the troubles.

You are not. For some reason the download link is missing in the first post of this thread, Download Links section, for sometime now. Also, the other links for previous version do not work either.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Game does not work for me on both joiplay and also my pc please fix it it closes sitting first battle and Pokemon are black squares intro,: oak is waking on a grey glich path on joiplay. On my pc game won't respond when I open the file.
    Please help

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • onde estar o link do download ?

The download link is missing in the first page the thread.

I'm not sure if I'm being stupid or somthing but i can't find the download link anywhere. Sorry for the troubles.

No link yet, guys :/ help?

Game does not work for me on both joiplay and also my pc please fix it it closes sitting first battle and Pokemon are black squares intro,: oak is waking on a grey glich path on joiplay. On my pc game won't respond when I open the file.
    Please help

There is no Download link on the Forum , this is due to we are working on some big updates.
    If you want to try out the game before we post on here please join the discord for the current play-test build.
    We are focusing on a new story right now , and cleaning up bugs as well.

Back