• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • I scoured the GTS through and through, hopefully everyone has recieved a starter so far :)
    If you didn't get one, maybe try to redeposit it, I underestimated how many people have zigzagoons up for trade :s

Reactions: Sun

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Going to deposit one in a couple minutes, happy with whatever.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    if i don't get one by the time i wake up, i'll resend. in game name Shadow Moon

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    May I request all 3? I asked for the totodile. I deposited a level 2 male zigzagoon with the message, sorry I couldn't request a male one specifically because I don't have a totodile in my game. My FC and IGN are in my signature. Thank you so much for the giveaway, that was very generous of you. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Okay! Sent out another wave!

I'm really sorry to anyone who is getting their starters, unless I'm blind.
    The only other thing I can suggest is levelling the zigzagoon to level 21-30, as there are only three zigzags when I use that filter, otherwise there's an endless amount of pages...

worst comes to worst I'll probably just trade with FCs to give out those who have already asked for one :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    Okay! Sent out another wave!

I'm really sorry to anyone who is getting their starters, unless I'm blind.
    The only other thing I can suggest is levelling the zigzagoon to level 21-30, as there are only three zigzags when I use that filter, otherwise there's an endless amount of pages...

worst comes to worst I'll probably just trade with FCs to give out those who have already asked for one :)

or you can change to another pokemon maybe? zigzagoon or starters and such are rlly hard to find in GTS :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • or you can change to another pokemon maybe? zigzagoon or starters and such are rlly hard to find in GTS :)

you're probably right, actually.
    But it needs to be something easily caught in a 6th gen game
    do you have any suggestions :) ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    you're probably right, actually.
    But it needs to be something easily caught in a 6th gen game
    do you have any suggestions :) ?

I joined a giveaway before that did it on Whismur maybe that helps?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • I deposited a zigzagoon. It's name is 'For Impo' in hopes that it won't get stolen. I'd like a Chikorita please. Thank you so much for this giveaway! The johto starters are my favorites. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back