• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    wl2CPdD.png

The Story
    You are a 15-year-old from the Nores City of the Celia region. You are currently living at your best friend's house, but, now that you have got your first Pokemon, you will embark on your very own journey to become a Pokemon Champion. There are two evil organizations in this region, one of which you are more familiar with than you'd like to admit.

Features
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Difficulty
    I'd say the difficulty is above average. You can't use items like Potions and Revives during battles (neither can the NPCs), the battle mode is locked to set in important battles like the ones with gym leaders or rivals, and boss battles from mid to late game have EV-trained Pokemon. Regardless, if you're an experienced Pokemon player, the game should honestly not be that hard. It's definitely no Radical Red, that's for sure.

Download & other links
    Spoiler:

Known bugs
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Feel free to comment on anything you'd like about the game.

Thanks a lot for checking my game out. I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    It look very promising, I like a lot of the small change you made. Notably the number of new double type and some new ability look very interesting.
    How will you handle gaining hidden ability ?
    And also could we have some image showing the new fakemon ?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    is there a a reason why the download is not working? i wanted to try this game out. the game sounds cool too. :D

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    You should include a synopsis for the story and some screenshots.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    I have read through the changes that you have made to the learn sets and general stats of Pokemon and from what ive read I am very interested in seeing this game reach its potential. I do have to say though as of writing this comment the download link is not working.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thank you for the positive feedback, everyone! I updated my post with a synopsis for the story, a list of the game's features and a few screenshots.

is there a a reason why the download is not working? i wanted to try this game out. the game sounds cool too. :D
    I have read through the changes that you have made to the learn sets and general stats of Pokemon and from what ive read I am very interested in seeing this game reach its potential. I do have to say though as of writing this comment the download link is not working.
    Your download is broken

I apologize about the demo not working. I changed the Mediafire link with one for a demo that works.

How will you handle gaining hidden ability ?

There is an item which allows you to pick any ability a Pokemon could have, regardless of whether it is hidden or not.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 37
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    will there be a battle frontier by chance? Just a battle tower for post game doesnt cut it for me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    will there be a battle frontier by chance? Just a battle tower for post game doesnt cut it for me.

Yes, there will be a Battle Frontier with multiple facilities, alongside other new locations for the postgame.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 37
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ok cool good to know! Also is there a chance you can add a feature on the summery screen which tells you what hidden power a pokemon has? I ask since often it takes a long time to get to a hidden power checker.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    ok cool good to know! Also is there a chance you can add a feature on the summery screen which tells you what hidden power a pokemon has? I ask since often it takes a long time to get to a hidden power checker.

No, I don't think I can do that. I can put an NPC in each Pokemon Center that tells the type of your Pokemon's Hidden Power,however.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 37
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    that works better yeah. That'll eliminate a lot of guess work with the IVs, especially since a lot of IV calculators dI've used dont give accurate results unless I directly manipulate the numbers to figure what the heck it may actually be (serribi's is most guilty of this in fact) so this solution is a major help. Thank you

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    so i guess the game is completed?

No, there is only a demo for it that goes up to the 4th Gym Badge. I already made most of the maps, but I still need to create a lot of trainers and finish the story. I also don't know when the game will be completed.

that works better yeah. That'll eliminate a lot of guess work with the IVs, especially since a lot of IV calculators dI've used dont give accurate results unless I directly manipulate the numbers to figure what the heck it may actually be (serribi's is most guilty of this in fact) so this solution is a major help. Thank you

No problem!

Back