• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Days
    • Age 19
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    bro my luxio is at lv34 and still not evolving for some reason is this a bug ?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    I dont like my starter to have 31 ivs because of hidden power...and i cant find the ivs via cheat engine...is there anything else to change that?
    maybe debug mode or something...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I just finish the game and I think this game is pretty much overlooked by everyone, the gameplay is good and the world design is normal just like normal gen 3 I think, this game really give me same feeling as Pokémon gaia and which is pretty great. maybe the reason people's not trying this game because the difficulty and I honestly almost give up and yeah I still don't have bravery to touch post game now because i need calm myself. I hope more people's give this game a chance, so thank you for this game, stay healthy and maybe see you on your project in future if you make one. Bye

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Can i have Lycanroc-Dusk on this game? Can i find a Rockruff with Own Tempo at the first route?

Years
    • Age 31
    • He/Him/His
    • MN
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    50 minutes into the game, I encounter a Shiny Oddish in the forest and one-shot it 😭
    Also- I love the game so far!! Progression is challenging and the story's pretty solid, and I'm not even an hour into the game yet!

YveltalBlue13
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    Hey!
    First of all, great game, love it!
    I envountered two bugs and i've got a question -
    1. In the Nores city gym, 3/4 of the gym trainers aren't rematchable - interacting with them crashes the game
    2. Soul Attack isn't effective on ghost types, contradictory to its description.

And regarding my question -
    I've been looking and searching ALL over. WHERE is the sky flute? I'm despraretly wasting super repels back and forth the entire region haha, got 7 badges by now - guess i've missed it.

Days
    • Age 14
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Is there way to evolve Golbat changed or is it the same also where do i get the Ancient power tm and the Electirizer i'm trying to fully evolve my team.

Days
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Something I'm confused about is that every good fan game I find, I'll download it, unzip it on zarchiver, put it on joiplay, and always get a script error 004, like seriously if it doesn't work on phone put in the description (only works on PC) or something 😂

Days
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I've been shiny hunting the Darmanitan in the Adamantine Desert, is it shiny locked?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I really like the premise of this game, but I feel like the several mechanical changes you've made seem to be a little too overwhelming to keep up with. Have you considered releasing a vanilla version alongside this?

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I can't enter Caliber's gym! Can't find one last gym before Caliber's. Help pls!

Years
  • So i just downloaded last night. Just tried play for the first time. Game starts out great but as soon as i get into a battle with a wild pokemon the screen freezes but i can here the music still. Havent had a trainer battle yet. Im on android phone running game on joiplay.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Love this game so far but my wishiwashi's model is broken every time i send him out he's just a question mark. And is there a wiki or something with all the pokemon changes? would love to know when stuff evolves like my beedrill took till level 20

Back