• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    when ever i tried to click on the starters it wont let me choose? is that a glitch or something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    when ever i tried to click on the starters it wont let me choose? is that a glitch or something?

That's strange, it works just fine for me when I try it. Are you sure you extracted the game correctly? Which starter did you try to pick?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    yes i did extract the game correctly, it doesnt let me choose anything from my side

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    I have just made it to the fourth Gym which if i'm not mistaken is the end of the demo so I thought I would give you my thoughts on the game.
    I would like to start by saying I have really enjoyed this game and that apart from a few issues and bugs my time playing it has been great.
    I love that you made some changes to the learn sets and stats of some Pokemon in doing so I found myself using and searching for Pokemon I wouldn't normally use allowing me to use a much more diverse team.
    Speaking of the changes to existing Pokemon I am loving the changes made to the shiny sprites (the Empoleon line are my favorite starters so seeing them with an actually good shiny sprite warms my heart). I am also enjoying fighting trainers with shiny Pokemon it makes the world feel a bit more alive in my opinion.

While I am certainly enjoying this demo as i mentioned earlier i have noticed a few issues and bugs during this demo. The only truly major issue i have found is in some of the dialogue portions of the game in which there will be spaces missing between words and punctuation. for example I would see something like ' wait, you are the boss' son?' Written as: ' wait,you are the boss' son?'. while this is not something game breaking it does start to get on my nerves after a while. another issues I a have had is that the map shown in the pokedex and the pokemon centers doesn't match the apparent map of the region, I am sure the current map is just a place holder for now but it still made it difficult for me to judge were to find some pokemon.

Over all I would just like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this demo and cannot wait for the full version of Pokemon Eternal Order to be released.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I have just made it to the fourth Gym which if i'm not mistaken is the end of the demo so I thought I would give you my thoughts on the game.
    I would like to start by saying I have really enjoyed this game and that apart from a few issues and bugs my time playing it has been great.
    I love that you made some changes to the learn sets and stats of some Pokemon in doing so I found myself using and searching for Pokemon I wouldn't normally use allowing me to use a much more diverse team.
    Speaking of the changes to existing Pokemon I am loving the changes made to the shiny sprites (the Empoleon line are my favorite starters so seeing them with an actually good shiny sprite warms my heart). I am also enjoying fighting trainers with shiny Pokemon it makes the world feel a bit more alive in my opinion.

While I am certainly enjoying this demo as i mentioned earlier i have noticed a few issues and bugs during this demo. The only truly major issue i have found is in some of the dialogue portions of the game in which there will be spaces missing between words and punctuation. for example I would see something like ' wait, you are the boss' son?' Written as: ' wait,you are the boss' son?'. while this is not something game breaking it does start to get on my nerves after a while. another issues I a have had is that the map shown in the pokedex and the pokemon centers doesn't match the apparent map of the region, I am sure the current map is just a place holder for now but it still made it difficult for me to judge were to find some pokemon.

Over all I would just like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this demo and cannot wait for the full version of Pokemon Eternal Order to be released.

Thank you for the lenghty review!

I will try to fix as much of the text spacing as I can, and, yes, the map of the region hasn't yet been made, mostly because I might still change up where some routes/cities are located, and most of the maps for the postgame haven't been made yet.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, great start for sure! Do you have a Discord by chance? Also wondering the Shiny Rates.. it seems pretty generous!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    Does Eevee not learn Baby Doll Eyes at level 15? I really wanted to get Sylveon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello, great start for sure! Do you have a Discord by chance? Also wondering the Shiny Rates.. it seems pretty generous!

Yes, I did raise the shiny chance to 2%.

Does Eevee not learn Baby Doll Eyes at level 15? I really wanted to get Sylveon.

Sorry, I didn't upgrade all the Pokemon movesets to the later gens versions. I will get to it eventually.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Decided to train a Sunflora and once I evolved it on Sungardia game keep crashing everytime I try to see my team and Sungardia's entry on the Pokedex, getting this error.
    XeaLmTh.png

Good game overall, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Decided to train a Sunflora and once I evolved it on Sungardia game keep crashing everytime I try to see my team and Sungardia's entry on the Pokedex, getting this error.
    XeaLmTh.png

Good game overall, keep it up!

Thanks! I updated the demo and fixed it.
    You can also download this .rar file and just place the Graphics folder in the game's main folder instead of downloading the Demo again. This is also for the Pokemon Calfeine that causes a crash for the same reasons.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yes, I did raise the shiny chance to 2%.

Sorry, I didn't upgrade all the Pokemon movesets to the later gens versions. I will get to it eventually.

Thats good to know, sine in 8th gen the Tech Record system allows Venusaur to learn Earth Power which is an epic change for the bulbasaur line.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Thanks! I updated the demo and fixed it.
    You can also download this .rar file and just place the Graphics folder in the game's main folder instead of downloading the Demo again. This is also for the Pokemon Calfeine that causes a crash for the same reasons.

Thanks for the fast solution! Do you know if It also happens with Mightyena's evolution? I'm training one right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thanks for the fast solution! Do you know if It also happens with Mightyena's evolution? I'm training one right now.

Yes, it does. I will fix it later (it is the only pokemon left with this issue).

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    My fletchinder doesn't evolve at all. no matter what level it gets, and whenever i access the pokedex the game crashes

Attachments

• 120034969_764193291031362_4390971206961058323_n.jpg
      120034969_764193291031362_4390971206961058323_n.jpg
      132.7 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My fletchinder doesn't evolve at all. no matter what level it gets, and whenever i access the pokedex the game crashes

I figured out what the problem with the Pokedex was. I updated the "Known Bugs" section with a fix for it.

Back