• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello, i got stuck here, the game crashed, auto saved and now i can't move or do anything
    Sorry, there's not much you can do now. If you get the "The script is taking too long to load" message and you're in a battle or a cutscene, you should just close the game before it autosaves, since it might make your character stuck and ruin your save file.
    Is Riolu obtainable? I read the wild locations txt and no such route or trade has it listed. Lucario is edited so I kinda wanted to use it. Thanks for the fun game
    You can get Riolu in the lab from Anomar Town.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen today
    Quick question: were there any changes regarding how Rockruff evolves into any of Lycanroc's forms? Do you still need to catch one with Own Tempo in order to evolve it to Lycanroc's Dusk form?

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Mar 4, 2022
    Not sure if the discord is out of order or no longer active but the invite link is invalid so if it is active nobody can access it any more.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    how do i go to anomar town?
    You'll have to move the boulder inside the cave located to the southern exit of Tunelia City.
    Quick question: were there any changes regarding how Rockruff evolves into any of Lycanroc's forms? Do you still need to catch one with Own Tempo in order to evolve it to Lycanroc's Dusk form?
    No, it evolves in the same way it does in gen 8.
    Not sure if the discord is out of order or no longer active but the invite link is invalid so if it is active nobody can access it any more.
    I fixed the link now.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Where do i get a copycat mask ? plz :p
    and my luxio is lvl 30 and he doesn't evolve...
    Where can i found citrus item ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen today
    I registered the Sky Flute so that I can easily access it by pressing F, except it does nothing when selected.

Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    You'll have to move the boulder inside the cave located to the southern exit of Tunelia City.

No, it evolves in the same way it does in gen 8.

I fixed the link now.

I leveld up my Rockruff into level 25 and set my time to between 7pm to 7:59pm and it still won't evolve into dusk form, it just evolves into the midday form, am I doing something wrong? I tried giving it the dusk stone too but it doesn't work.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen today
    I leveld up my Rockruff into level 25 and set my time to between 7pm to 7:59pm and it still won't evolve into dusk form, it just evolves into the midday form, am I doing something wrong? I tried giving it the dusk stone too but it doesn't work.

What about from 5pm to 5:59pm, which is the time requirement back in Gen 7?

Update: Just found out that there's no way to access any of Lycanroc's forms other than Midday form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    can you make pokemon changes and learnsets changes files in word or pdf pls
    excel doesn't work for me pls

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

What about from 5pm to 5:59pm, which is the time requirement back in Gen 7?

Update: Just found out that there's no way to access any of Lycanroc's forms other than Midday form.

Fixed the Lycanroc evolution and updated the game's rar file.

Check the Discord server if you want to just download the fix instead of redownloading the game.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen today
    Fixed the Lycanroc evolution and updated the game's rar file.

Check the Discord server if you want to just download the fix instead of redownloading the game.

I tried out the fix (replaced the old files with the new ones) but it doesn't seem to fix anything. Rockruff still evolves into Lycanroc Midday form only, and on top of that, it doesn't evolve at all when it's 5PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Hey I have a problem because when I catch a Rockruff it crashes the game.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Great game so far but couple questions:
    1. Is Flygon Bug/Dragon (asking because of Trapinch's new typing)
    2. Where can I get water and shiny stones?
    3. Is there an efficient way to grind money?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I tried out the fix (replaced the old files with the new ones) but it doesn't seem to fix anything. Rockruff still evolves into Lycanroc Midday form only, and on top of that, it doesn't evolve at all when it's 5PM.

Hey I have a problem because when I catch a Rockruff it crashes the game.

I fixed it (for real this time). Check the discord link if you just want the fix. I've also updated the game's rar file with the fix.

Great game so far but couple questions:
    1. Is Flygon Bug/Dragon (asking because of Trapinch's new typing)
    2. Where can I get water and shiny stones?
    3. Is there an efficient way to grind money?

Flygon isn't Bug type, but I made it into a Special Attacker to differentiate it from Garchomp. Yanmega is a Bug/Dragon, though.
    You get the Water Stone from a trainer on Golden Riverside. The Shiny Stone can be obtained from a trainer in Ethereal Valley.
    Using the Amulet Coin can help a lot in grinding money.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Speaking of Rockruff, I wanted to let you know that when I attempt to catch it near the beginning area (main town), the game crashes.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    So I double checked the documents and the in-game dex, and thus far the paradise valley honey tree seems to have an entirely different encounter table (shuckle, aipom, and slakoth)
    is it a case of a different tree being referenced here, or are the intended pokemon just really low encounter rate? (I'm specifically trying to catch a happiny BTW)

also where is the mimikyu event?

Back