• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgent! please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • 1 said:
    thats not a good thing
    do you both have a email address maybe that could help

Don't you HAVE to have an e-mail address to get on PC? o_O;

</obviousness>

But man...that really sucks, I'll keep my eyes open for if he gets on or whatever. Good luck at finding him guys, hope you do soon.

Chaos

170.224.224.x (No hostname)
    208.54.197.x (ppp111.par.centurytel.net)
    216.148.244.x (proxys.sj2.marketscore.com)
    216.148.246.x (proxys.sj4.marketscore.com)
    66.119.33.x (wwwc.ia4.marketscore.com)
    66.119.34.x (proxys.ia2.marketscore.com)

If I'm correct to assume the higher ones on the list are newer, then that means he has been somewhere else the last two times he's been on.

Twilight, do you know anyone that has Century Tel as their ISP?

And "no hostname"... That's unusual. Apparently 84-92 of that block is marketscore again, though.

Maybe someone else can make more sense of the "sj", "ia","par", in the hostnames - American cities or regions perhaps (I wouldn't know - I'm Canadian)? Or maybe they're just random...

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    He should be at the school he attends to, because I remember when my brother ran away unless he has lots of friends he should be at his school. What did he take anything with him?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm... not sure if this has been resolved or not. o_o Regardless, can you keep us updated? x_o;

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    we've found him. he ran away to live with his grandpa and he refuses to come back... (his dad's a real jerk) he might get back on and if he does, tell him how much i miss him. he won't talk to me anymore. anyway just wanted to let you all know he has been found. it's sad because i don't think his dad even wants him to come back home.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Twilight, i'm happy you guys found him. somebody in his position (although i don't know much about him) would have retreated to somewhere where the felt cared for, and in this case, his grandfather's house. ^^

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    i would like to thank everyone for the support. he's coming back home tomorrow but it's only so he can't get his stuff and leave for good. :( but thanks to everyone for understanding :) i think his grandpa has a computer so he might come back here...maybe. *huggles abskull* thanks abskull, i needed that ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ah, I'm glad it all worked out in the end, for the most part. ^^; Hopefully he'll be able to return to PC as well, but as long as he's physically safe, that's really what matters the most.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • And next comes 10 more pages of people posting 'ZOMG YAY YOU FOUND HIM CONGRATS LOLZ'. Oh well, I suppose I too am one of those people. *is glad*

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I'm glad you found him. I thought my info. would help but oh well atleast you found him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back