• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgh, I don't feel so good...

Years
    Not since this summer, no. Or at least, no diseases. I have the typical teenage "uurrgghhh, so tiiirreeedd" days all the time. I usually only get sick on holidays and weekends though, so we'll see if that changes this coming Winter Break.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Awww I hope you feel better.

I haven't gotten sick in a while. A few times I thought I was catching a cold, but was fine the next day

kreechurkid

I like Quagsires 'n' Xatus. :D
    Years
    How hilarious. I, just last night, caught what I think is strep throat. My throat feels horrible and I have to cough loudly to get my throat sounding normal.

On the optimistic sound, however, now I can make a really weird screeching sound by pushing air through my larynx! It sounds like "eeooomkeee!!!"

Bay

Years
    I actually began having a cold on Halloween and then wasn't feeling well for a week. I had running nose, mucus in my throat, coughing, tiredness, and headaches. Being sick sucks. :<

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I got a rather horrible toothache right now, because of this stupid hole on my right molar. Which in consequence, I missed school today. I'm planning to have this tooth extracted before Christmas.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Well, I just got ended with sickness yesterday, but I rarely get stomach sickness now. I would say once a month these days.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Have I been sick recently? actually the truth is no. The last time I was sick was in um, October or September. But, honestly now I don't get sick unless this guy get's sick and he's like the person I like like but, anyway I haven't been sick recently and I am somewhat healthy for the past weeks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    I've had multiple chest/lung infections within the last month and have had to be on antibiotics. I'm glad to see the end of them.

Back