• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] [US/NA] Eon Ticket Download Codes Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • These codes will only work on US/NA Version of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

1. There are TEN codes to be given away.
    2. The first TEN who will post in this thread (excluding me, of course) will receive the code.
    3. Please DO NOT send me a PM.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

FAQs:
    Where did you get the code?
    -A local distributor in our place was giving out codes to everyone here.

Will you have more?
    -Idk. I just tried to get a lot of codes. My friends in my local group helped, too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    um how do you exactly enter the code? but anyway second post yay! nice of you to give eon tickets out ho ho ho

hope this doesnt turn out to be illegal or fake lol

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Sorry about this guys. I didn't know that the codes were expired. I got them around 2 weeks ago and the distributor claimed that they would expire by January 2015.

//Moderators, please close the thread.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Sorry about this guys. I didn't know that the codes were expired. I got them around 2 weeks ago and the distributor claimed that they would expire by January 2015.

//Moderators, please close the thread.

That's odd, none of the codes are set to expire until January. Perhaps they were already redeemed?
    Oh well, I guess my search for the eon ticket continues!

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    yep, just when I checked it said that it expired. that sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back