• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

Years
    Play Nice

Tried to play nicely with the tea I was carrying....
    Spoiler:

... did not end too well.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Origin Pulse

Did you know that Generation 1, the origin of the series, was the best generation? Remains the purest form of Pokemon to date. Contains none of those weird Pokemon like Kyogre.

Years
    Baton Pass

Could you hold this stick for me?
    K, bye.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Torment

Okay. Will poke you with that stick. May have also seeded a rumor about getting trapped inside Pokeballs.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Wonder Room

Invented a reverse Escape Room. Solves puzzles to enter a room with wondrous things. Plays against a timer set to do something boring like school, work, chores, and so on.

Years
    Nature's Madness

Oh no... I've angered nature! 😱
    Do I prepare for an earthquake? a flood? a hurricane? How am I supposed to prepare myself for all those things 😱

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Fairy Lock

Locked the door and threw away the Klefki. Prepared three hours of angsty poetry. Expects a thorough critique of each one.

Back