• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Heal Block

Read all about various boat disasters. Do you want to listen? May be hard to get a good night's Rest afterward, though. Will not feel Rested.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Acid Spray

Oh, did you not want a sour, lemony tang? Recommends eating around those parts.

Years
  • Play Rough

Spoiler:

So cruel D=

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Reversal

Embrace it, Fact Checking Gardevoir.
    Do not reject your true self. Cloak yourself in shadows. Faint them all.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Mud Sport

Weakened the power of Electric moves here. Not for anyone in particular or anything. Baka

Years
  • Land's Wrath

so... basically like a rock slide/avalanche or an earthquake then? 🤔
    ... hopefully that ended up being directed in an area with no living creatures then D=

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Psycho Cut

Okay. Ripped up that mat for you. Tried to cut a Bronzor design into it. Became a pentagon instead. Whoops.

Years
  • Growth

I was once a human... but then I took this odd personality test some disembodied voice kept asking me and now I've grown into a Glaceon!

Back