• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    Name change please. =)

I would like my name changed from:

KirbyKing to ShadowHero

I think that's all I need to say, anyways thanks again.

~ShadowHero

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    Nintendogs said:
    are we gonna get our names changes anytime soon?Cause my bro got his changed in about ...30 minutes.

lol, mines hardly changing, I only want to have a capital at the beginning of my exisiting username.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    I like to change my username.

I took this name with alot of numbers, because I thought Slipknot would be taken. It seems I was wrong, and I was dumb for not doing a few numbers. I like my name to change to Slipknot

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    slipknot said:
    I like to change my username.

I took this name with alot of numbers, because I thought Slipknot would be taken. It seems I was wrong, and I was dumb for not doing a few numbers. I like my name to change to Slipknot
    Hey slipknot335654, Your name has been changed to slipknot. The next time you will be able to change your name will be Jan. 27th, 2007.
    Thankyou

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    As I previously made this request several weeks ago, Master Kwesi Nkromah, may my username be changed to "Giovanni"? Thank you very much, if you will do as such. :)

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    レオ said:
    As I previously made this request several weeks ago, Master Kwesi Nkromah, may my username be changed to "Giovanni"? Thank you very much, if you will do as such. :)
    Hey, sorry about the delay ??. Your user name has been changed from "??" to "Giovanni". You will be eligible for another user name only after January 27th, 2007. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back