• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years
  • I searched around for a while, put I could not find the post where I last requested a name change to see when I could get it changed again. It probably is now a part of the older one. ^^

If you would please tell me, when could I get my name changed again? I am not certain of how long it has been. Thank you kindly! ^^

justanidjit

Intellectual screwball
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    I'm just an idjit

Old name: Vintage 78
    New Name: justanidjit

Name changed. Cap expires 29/12/06 ~Kylie

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsuki-chan

I love Koga<3*
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 24, 2006
    I would like to change my username to Mikeru-chan, please. ^_^

Name's taken. ^^; You can pick another, if you'd like.

BonslyMaster

I've been here since 2005!?
    Years
    • He/Him
    • tx
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Hi, I want a name change plz.
    Old Name: BonslyMaster
    New Name: Master Pichu

Name's taken!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Umm, hi.

Could I have my named changed from Lust's Veyron, too Phantom Ganon?
    I looked at the member list and there is no Phantom Ganon.
    Thanx~

Never mind, since ya'll are to lazy to change my name, I don't want it changed.

Last edited:

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • i want to change my name

Current: Sandslashman
    New: Swiss_Cheese

just wondering, when will it be changed

Last edited:

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • An option that I've decided on.

^_- Well if you aren't too busy, can I and may I request my curent name to be changed also? I have read that new users are able to advance through this change within 3 months. As I am issued as a "New user" this term fall under me.

Original-> Leo Dimshine
    Requested-> Rio Equinox
    Accepting this change will result in a "Thanks in advance." If not it will result in "Oh well." Although I still do not understand if the color of your name determines if you represent a nomal user or a moderator. Seeing if it does appeal to both types, I also like the requested name to be changed with it's highlighted color please. Wondering when this request will be installed. :P

Edit: Thank you for your help KSL.
    Second Edit: No more elections eh? Oh well.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Sorry, but you cannot have your name changed to that specific color ;3 It's like, this thing they do twice a year...where the people of PC vote for like, a president, or something..and the winner gets their name highlighted like so. No, it does not mean that member is a mod/has any special privilages that any other member doesn't already have. :3 Hope that helped~

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • :D Thanks Kylie-Chaaan! *glompz*

And why did we ditch the elections? I remember when I first joined and I wanted to be in one and I couldn't and now I would be ligable, but they..stopped them? T__T

...lol

Gawd why do I like to laugh at my pity XD *dies*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Uh, just wasn't working out, really. ^^;;;

-is glomped- 's'kay. :3

Crimson Tears - you can change on September 6.
    Top::Legend - August 16 for you. ^_^
    Lust's Veyron - good for you. We're not gonna give you a change, either. ^_^ If you want one, try being nicer and more polite next time. It does wonders.

If I typo'd in your name, missed you [I could have just ignored you if you breached the rules, so check! I did ignore some people deliberately], or whatever, please tell me or another AA/SA/Admin, and I/we'll get to it! :3; It's 6:30 AM... -sweatdrop-

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • When will mine be changed:.(*cries* nobody has the name Swiss_Cheese, and it's been over 3 months since i joined, i want mine to be changedX.(*cries some more*

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
  • could someone please change my name to xDaRK_SuiKuNx? i'd appreciate it, and thanks in advance.

Arcanine: Name Changed
    Expires on the 30th of Dec.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back