• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username change, and how do I support?

Kenzo

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hello, I'm new here, and realized I want a different username.... but found no option to change that in the profile customization menu ;_; also, while I am a new member, I have spent the past several years using this sites threads as a sort of encyclopedia, (this and bublapedia) and wanted to know how I could show my support for this community?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Name changes occur three times a year, with the next name change period will return at the beginning of May. Not sure if you wanna wait till then!

If not, you can also donate to the community. More information about donating to the community can be found here. It's really awesome that you wanna support us! :D

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Every four months a name change thread opens up and only during that period can you change your username to what you please, but unfortunately, the next one won't open up until like April or May. However, crystal supporters (people like myself) and up (staff(?) and platinum supporters) are able to get a one-time name change bonus that they can use whenever they want throughout the year.

As for how to donate, there should be a PayPal donation button at the top of the page that allows you to pay either directly through PayPal or fill out a form with your card info. That's the most immediate way of donating, anyhow.

Back