• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username.....

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • IVysaur, EeVEE, HitmonCHAN.

Even though I'm indifferent to Ivysaur, Eevee annoys me, and I'm super obsessed with Hitmonchan. At old PC I was Hitmonarch. People kept thinking I was a male :D. I've had this username for more than four years.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I know i have said how before but i have been on so many boards i don't remeber if i have here or not. Well any way i like night time. Also the stars and moon. I though about Moon but there was a MoonLight. So i went with Star and i though Light was nice sounding so i put Light. I realy love dark typ pokemon so i picked one of my fav Umbreon. Then i put it all together and got StarLightUmbreon.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • This thread again? LOL, I used to use Pikachu11 but it was old and boring... just before I turned 13 I went through a Sailor Moon phase, and a Star Wars phase. Amara is my favourite Sailor Scout (and I mean Amara, not her Jap counterpart Haruka) and I wanted to be a Jedi.... oh, and I like underscores XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    How you say....

I couldn't think of one, it told me to enter username so i did, thats the story ZzZ!

Username :P

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Yea not a lot of people use thier real name for a username. Though i think a lot of the people here know what my real name is.

BTW: That is kinda funny how you came up with you name Username. Never though about that till now.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well way back in PC time when *gasps* PE2K was here I joined as PichuFan or something along those lines.... Then PC closed for a month... or i didn't notice it came back and I rejoined. But before PC closed then Gold Raikou had a site call GR Translations so I was banging my head for site names and I finally came up with Pichu's Secret BAse and then when I rejoined PC I became PSB.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Hmm, My name is Nick, so that's where NICK came from. The came "^"'s to me when I was in a chatroom. I wanted my name to be first of the list of "chatters". the v.3.0 (supposed to be v3.0) came from me joining a third with the ^^NICK^^ name. Confusing huh?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hehehe, I got like millions of names that are known to all of PC! (All of which are on my banner that links to my xanga).

But Keyblade Master was a name I used on a fourm in late 2002 (I forgot the name it's been that long), and when I came around to PC I joined as Keyblade Master as I was OBSESSED with the game at the time. But then sadly... I was banned (Don't ask me about it, or I shall be forced to sic my Dragonite on you =D). Then I went through all those names on my banner, to make the desicsion to come back to my PC roots and come back as Keyblade Master, Master of the Keyblade! *bows*

silverstar

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I chose my username randomly because I can't think of any other creative username.Well maybe I am not that sort of a creative person >_<

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve said this before, but meh.

I?ve been Rinoa is some places, she?s from FFVIII. I?ve also been and really kinda like the name Celes, and I still use it and Triffy?s board. Pretty name, fits me I hope. ^_^;

And of course Haruka-chan, since I liked her quite a bit when I first heard of her, but then I stopped watching the anim? so?

Back