• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username.....

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    How did you people come up with your username?

At the time i registered i though the word 'shy' was cool, and i was in a phase where i though Goten was DBZ was cool...so i decided on Goten Shy. Simple story ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Umm...to be honest my first choice was allready taken..-_-;; but then i just entered in some random name and that became my username....not that greatof a story is it?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I came up with my username of "Latios Master" because Latios is my favorite Pok?mon, and I just added "Master" at the end to make it sound longer and better.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    mine came from a game. it was Anti-Aircraft Gun but i changed Aircraft to SPAM. so that is how i got it.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Meh, the story of how my username came to be isn't that amazing, but I'll share it with you anyways..

When I joined my first forum about 10 months ago, I wanted my username to be Torchic, but when I tried to make it Torchic, it said it was already taken. I could have just gotten another pokemon's name that wasn't taken, but I was obsessed with Torchic and was determined to have Torchic in my username, one way or another. So then I thought "why not add an adverb that relates to Torchic's element?" and that's where I came up with "Flaming" and I made the name Flaming_Torchic. After about a couple of months of having that name, I realized that I didn't need an underslash to sign up after all, and got it changed to "FlamingTorchic", but then I didn't like how it was compressed so I made it "Flaming Torchic".

Yup, that's my story, inspiring, isn't it? =P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, I?m beginning to see what Dakota means? anyways, Kairi is a character I adored out of Kingdom Hearts, a PS2 game, and I had used some avatars of her as Haruka-chan back on the old PC, so when we came here I took the opportunity to get the name. ^_^;

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Well, My long,long,long story of how I thought my username is this.

I was thinking of a username at the computer and I thought, "Bob V!" and then I made it my username.

The end.

Pretty long story, wasn't it? XD

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    i love chocolate so i thought of the word cocoa then i took off the "a" and ta-da! coco!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Lol, I?m beginning to see what Dakota means? anyways, Kairi is a character I adored out of Kingdom Hearts, a PS2 game, and I had used some avatars of her as Haruka-chan back on the old PC, so when we came here I took the opportunity to get the name. ^_^;

At least somebody does :P :)

Well anyways, I got my name when i was around 5 or 6 years old and I was trying to think of a name for one of my drawings...and the name Dakota just came to me...I like my name, I think it just roles off mah tongue

BOO ya!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Let's see...
    I was wanting a 'pretty sounding' username, so I thought of a couple things that were... Pretty. ^^;

Finally, I decided I'd have Skye in my name, because it sounded nice, but it wasn't long enough for me, so, I thought of some colors and other adjectives, and came up with Scarlet, a word I like (That means red).

Deciding I liked it, and seeing that it basically, sort of meant Sunset (I was thinking of that name, but decided not to sign up with it, but I figured it wan't really special.), so, I signed up with it.

And, the capital A and L n my name? Oh, that- I wanted it to have my own unique flare. ^^

Also, the no space between the two words? Well, ScArLet Skye just didn't suit me...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well my story won me an Oscar! XD

On July 3rd i came to PC, my favorite Pokemon was Rayquaza, and i liked the color (and game :P) Sapphire, Sapphire Rayquaza! ta-da! when PC restarted i thought Sapphire Rayquaza was kinda long and i didnt think i blue rayquaza was vewy pwetty, so i changed to Sapphire Latios! ta-da! then i have a secret undercover name XD

Years
    Well, I started using Flygon_trainer once I raised a Flygon and taught it powerful moves. After that, one I came up with Flygon trainer, it became tradition to use it.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Well, to cut a long story short-since a lot of you have heard this all before-my username came to me when friends and family said that i looked like the Anime character Hikaru and that they saw a lot of resemblances. Hence why i came up with "Hikaru's Twin".

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I got the name outa the blue, go meh! XD
    I was trying to think of an origanal name and I juzt came up with Teara ^^;; I think I thought (ha!) of it partly because I was playing Lost Kingdoms II when I registed and the game'z main character'z name iz Tara.
    ~I juzt remembered that 8D

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    This is like the fifth time I explained this, lol. ^_^; Oh well, might as well refresh everyone's memory! Here's my meaning:

Sayuri was a pretty Japanese name that I had originally picked for my friend's fanfic of all the Pokemon characters: Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu. Then he and some other author friends of ours would make cameo appearances because the plot and setting of the fic is a road trip across America once we flew over from Japan, lol. My character was based on Shampoo (Long blue hair...now you know why I have all blue-haired characters in my avatar and such!) from Ranma 1/2. I eventually used that name (Sayuri, not Shampoo!) everywhere I would go on the Internet and used it for my name on my website (which is on hiatus at the moment, lol). The name Sayuri means "little lily", in case any of you were wondering. The "no" means "of" in Japanese, or showing possession like our apostrophe followed by an s. Hoshi means "star", which I got for creating the domain name for my friend that now hosts me. Therefore, you pretty much get a translation of "little lily of the star". Now you know!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mine's simple, really. It's the name of my favourite Pok?mon!

The first time I used it was at Andy's defunct forums, when I was just getting into online Pok?fandom [I normally kept it secret]. Yeah.

I could waste my time with my other 8 or so SNs, but? naw.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Interesting stories people. Kairi, i love Kairi aswel! Why does she have to love sora! He's anoying!

Also, Little Lilly of Star, your image in ya sig...aint it a little big XD

Back