• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames[%]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm never changing mine again. Ever. I do believe I am the one that started the Smeargle trend...and the Silver trend...the Splatter trend has yet to set in, however.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I love this one much more than my older one...particularly because I'm not pestered by people wondering how it's pronounced. I'll keep this one for a while longer.

...If anything, I'll change it to my RL nickname, not saying what it is though. People that follow my progress in challenge runs in the pokemon games forums might be able to guess it as it's the same name I give my in-game characters because "Timbjerr" doesn't fit. XD

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I've had my fair share of username changes over the years and I think I've found one that stuck. I actually like this one, and the only think that I would ever consider changing it to anytime soon would be 'Ikasu' or 'chi-zukasi', some of my past usernames that stuck.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
I may change this one in the future. To what I dunnow. My main account's username will never be changing. Ever.

Years
if i do change my username i'll probably just capitilize my first letter, it's starting to get to me, grammatically anyways, then again it's kinda growing on me......

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
No way, Jose. If I had to I'd just replace the o's with zeros or something.

Patchy

-
Years
Nah, probably not. Patchy is the name I sort of use everywhere, and the only other name I use is Pensk. I'm not active enough to care anyway. P:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I probably will change back to my previous username Ayano Katagiri once the 4 months are up. But I like my current one right now. :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Possibly. I like my current name, but I want a change, so when my 4 months are over, I will get it changed.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'd like to change it next month when I'm able to but I haven't thought of anything non-gliscor relating.

Either I pick an entirely new name or I go back to CyberGlion... I should get the answer by then. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I just changed mine, so I have no need. Maddaye is simple and original :D

Back