• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    BTW where can I find any of the fire starters? I cant seem to find them in warm forest anymore.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I wish the stupid race from Blanko to Rojosa quest gets changed or cut entirely it is such a pain to try running that gauntlet with EVERY TRAINER ALONG THE AY WASTING YOUR TIME and you have no reference to how much time you have left to complete the damn quest.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I wish the stupid race from Blanko to Rojosa quest gets changed or cut entirely it is such a pain to try running that gauntlet with EVERY TRAINER ALONG THE AY WASTING YOUR TIME and you have no reference to how much time you have left to complete the damn quest.

Was easy for me

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Hey!!
    Afther completing the quest "The Day Care", and receiving the app for the phone, the game crashes when I try to open it. I get the following error (attached image)

I also found that if you try to enter Azulantis from the gate close to the Goverment Buildings, you end up in Naaranha

Attachments

• Error.PNG
      Error.PNG
      13.2 KB · Views: 1

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm watching closely, though it may not look like it.
    Because I'm rebuilding the game from the ground up, a lot of these issues (hopefully) won't exist in the next version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm watching closely, though it may not look like it.
    Because I'm rebuilding the game from the ground up, a lot of these issues (hopefully) won't exist in the next version.

Will my savefile not work?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Prowlcorp. So, this one I'm not sure about at the minute. The engine will be changed from v17 to v19, and a lot of the game is being changed. However, I don't want to force all players to start again completely from scratch, so I will try and find a way to update safely. However, not all aspects from the previous file will carry across.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I dont mind starting over if it means seeing a whole new experiance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm confused on the EXP options
    What is scaled and split EXP
    I always switch to hard mode because higher levels means higher EXP, but its still very tedious. Is there anything that I can do?
    Money in this game is also very hard to get, because of the tax and all that stuff. How can I get more money?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @jimehhh. Yes, I'm putting a huge focus on player choice and options. Are there any resolutions/sizes you're after?
    @BlueGhoul. Scaled exp is Gen 5, 7, 8 style of exp. Off is Gens 1-4 and 6. Split is where exp is divided depending on your party. Turn off for more.
    Also @BlueGhoul
    Spoiler:

Hope this helped!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Which combo should I do to get the most amount of EXP
    All + Split
    All + Split + Scaled
    All + Scaled
    Or just All

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    NOT Split. Scaled if you are levelling up low levelled, otherwise not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I cannot solve the Dragon type gym puzzle. Its extremely hard, harder than the Ice one. In what order do you need to press the buttons to get the final lock open?

Back