• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • You know what? I should have done this way earlier. Rejecting the bride proposal is basically digging your own grave.

[Unvote Pecilia]
    [Vote] ASDBuddy

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • You. I've been wanting you to talk. Why have you been quiet? Scumlean on you because you avoided the question. Answer otherwise you risk being lynched this phase, because everyone else seems to have caught on by now that you've avoided the question.

What question? Why I haven't been talking? Well, generally bc I don't have anything important to say :/

I've been quieter in earlier games, why are people only noticing me now :thonk:

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • I do think that Miah is scummy, but I'm still suspecioud of you @ASD because you refused the bride's proposal. And I might be backing up L'belle, but a reminder that earlier Kiyo backed you up, so you can't use that against me >:[

Sparkin

Night Three ❤​

If there's one person that has no regrets, it's Miah, the Heartbreaker. "Until death we part……."

There are 24 Hours left in the Night Phase.
    Red Players are in risk of getting modkilled.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
    Desox as Honest Villager
    aeternum as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Mastermind
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    Miah as Heartbreaker
    purplecicada as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Rabinov as The Protector
    Neko Maid Kapper as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Nakuzami as Drunk Drunk
    jdthebud as Honest Miller

Last edited:

Sparkin

Day Four ❤​

Only death couldn't be faked for Neko Maid Kapper, the Honest Miller.

Day has started. You have 48 hours to discuss on a lynch.

Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​
    Desox as Honest Villager
    aeternum as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Mastermind
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    Miah as Heartbreaker
    purplecicada as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Rabinov as The Protector
    Neko Maid Kapper as Honest Miller
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Nakuzami as Drunk Drunk
    jdthebud as Honest Miller

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I did? I see.

We need to have a role call. Like, right now. We're in a bad position here.
    [unvote] Newtsie
    [vote] aeternum

Hi dad, pressure vote again. xx

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • allright one maf down!

I feel like nicki is mostly town, by the way she acted and brought up miah's sneakiness up front and i obviously agreed and voted onwards to support that statement.

so right now my reads are.
    aeternum-neutral/slight town lean. (have given somehwat contribution to the town)
    bidoof-town lean.(somewhat contribution to what is going on)
    pecilia- slight scumlean.(a bit too quiet but the pressure vote from nicki did force them to speak out)
    nicki-townread (def townread after the whole bringing up miah thing who as we all know is maf)
    newstie-town read(un'CC'ed bride, though still pretty vary since they didn't vote miah.)
    L'belle-strong scum lean. (apart from feeling scummy to me for a bit long, i almost switched to town lean once but them not voting miah just got me to not wanting to switch)
    asdbuddy-(obviously for me) townread.

I'm still pretty vary of pecilia, but im getting strong vibes towards l'belle.
    and thus i'd like to go for [Lynch]L'belle
    for today atleast.

also one thing that i found interesting to point ut was, since miah's role was heartbreaker, and nobody else died when we lynched her, seems like either the one they had chosen to seduce is already dead, which is a good thing since now we don't have another potential town dying with them.

also rip neko.
    tho, tbh i had townlean towards them.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I personally forgot that Newt claimed Bride and wasn't CC'd.
    I'm surprised I didn't get targeted by maf last night phase, especially after I lead the lynch on someone who flipped maf and was silent and didn't speak after she was pressured a couple of times by myself. We have at least one mafia left and we very much need to figure out who that is. I am town.

Reads:
    ASD - town lean but still weary. He has provided some good discussion and his behaviour is something I am liking right now. Also claimed to have a role he didn't want to share due to a lack of healing role being available, could be maf but who knows? Sticking with a townlean for now.
    Alvey - neutral with a scumlean. Has been kind of quiet for most of the game. Instead of giving info upon being pressure voted, he responded with an OMGUS. Hasn't spoken much, and has just been voting for people for the most part. This is why I placed a pressure vote on him.
    Newt - Un-CC'd bride. Enough said.
    Doofus - Town lean. Too quiet but as far as I'm aware, he has given some good discussion during the game. Willing to give him a townlean for now but will place a pressure vote if necessary.
    L'Belle - Scum lean. He's been providing some discussion and has contributed to some conversations, even if most of those were him asking about things. Also seemed reluctant to vote for Miah but I'm guilty of that as town as well sometimes.
    Peci - Too quiet. Town leaning him for now because I liked his defence when I pressure voted him. Still a bit weary but I don't think he is maf.

The OP hasn't been updated, I don't think, to include a list of roles actually in the game. Mastermind and Heartbreaker are dead, which leaves one out of Hooker and Model left (or they could both be in play). The last member(s) lie somewhere between Alvey, L'Belle, Doof, and Peci.

Back