• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Vanilluxe] versus Beartic

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I'll admit that Vinillux is a better pokemon. I'll even point out that Beartic's signiture move Icicle Crash has a 30% chance to flinch is useless because he has a speed of 50.

I love Beartic. I predicted a polar bear pokemon and I got my wish. Vinellux has his place to, but Beartic is going to lose this poll, so I voted for him.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I'm going to have to say Beartic! I don't really like Vanilluxe's design, he's just...oh, I dunno. I just think Beartic is cooler :P

GoombaGeek

what does this box do
    Years
    In my part of Canada it snowed last week so technically still winter I guess.

And yeah, I vote Vanilluxe because its lack of serious business is awesome. Beartic is like "BLAARGH I'M A POLAR BEAR BUT NOT COOL".

And why do people say the inanimate-object mons are lame? I think they're pretty awesome. I mean, ICE CREAM. It's HAPPY ICE CREAM! Seriously, Vanilluxe rocks.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    WHAT? Vanilluxe is winning?
    Guys... That's an icecream ! No matter it's cute, turning food into Pokémon is so uninspired...
    So I voted for Beartic. The idea of a polar bear sounds better to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You bear peoples are crazy tbh, Vanilluxe @ best. Unstickying now becauseeeeee the next weekly poll shall be soon! The results of this will be in like, a day. Feel free to continue discussing!!

Years
    Yeah Nica, but I have come to the conclusion that Vanilluxe has won.

I was not expecting that result cos I know that a lot of people hate Vanilluxe. I'm not one of those Vanilluxe-haters.

I have a very good one in Black, female with Timid nature. She currently knows Ice Beam, Hail, Acid Armor and Flash Cannon.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I like Vanilluxe better than Beartic as the ice cream of doom is my 5th favorite Pokemon. Though, it would've been cool if it got Hydro Pump or Water Absorb (that straw! :0). I mean, at least then it could have a title other than being in the Top 15 NU Pokemon. :/

xGunLuis

Let's Player
    Years
    i think both the polar bear and the ice cream cone have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. personally i wouldnt use either but its still nice to see them :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WHAT how is Beartic catching up this is terrible! 5 hours to go, can you make it Vanilluxe? COME ON GUYS, CASTELIACONES WERE BASED ON IT OR SOMETHING.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2012
    Vanilluxe is just odd, but Beartic is like an Ursaring with DOUBLE THE AWESOMENESS.

Years
    Beartic for me haha cause a polar bear just makes sense for an ice type :) I know an ice cream technically makes sense as well but Beartic just looks cool (no pun intended lol) :)

Back