• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Verizon iPhone release

Zet

Years
    Android is Android. This is Apple, and the iPhone. Things work differently in that playing field.

Flash support is a major downer in the Mac OS operating system, from my experiences. Though rare, the only time my browser crashes is because of Flash problem. I don't think he has any vendettas against Adobe, considering the fact that they proudly provide creative output with the Creative Suite, etc. It's just Flash that has a problem, and if you have or have ever used a Mac long enough to know, Flash is a hitting point in the operating system. If they can't manage to get it working properly on a desktop, or high power portable device like laptops, what makes you think they'd get it to work properly in iOS? C'mon now...

Anyway, I am super stoked for this. I want one, so badly. I don't know if I'm going to wait until the next release. I usually get an iPhone every other year when they perfect a newly introduced generation of the phone. I suspect that iPhone 4 will become iPhone 4G in the future, or some variant of the sort.

Yeah, Steve Jobs did troll pretty good when it came to flash being a giant waste of space and should die; but then Adobe trolled back saying Jobs should make his OS work with flash better.

Anyway back on topic, I read an article on neowin saying that quite a few people will be switching over to verizon for the better reception and other things AT&T fail at.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I have verizon right now.I got the Lg Dare.I know what i am getting very soon now thou XD

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I am not sure if I'll be getting it. Mostly because I am still deciding to go back to that service or not. It dose look very nice and interesting for sure.

Back