• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

Are you fluent in a language other than English?

• Total voters

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Uhhh English and...et je peux parler le francais...(and I can speak French..) Only slightly though... ehehe.
    Two languages...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am now learning Afrikaans, because my school is offering an after-school class and I thought it would be fun. IT IS : D

Years
    Once upon a time I was on my way to fluency with French, but that fell to the side when I started with Japanese and now it's just a vague memory of verb conjugation.

At leest I has me my egnlish skils.

Years
    I'm currently learning Spanish in school, my Japanese is more or less at second-grade level, and I'm actually pretty great at my native language, Afrikaans.
    Although my goal is to be at least trilingual, I'm really only fluent in one language. Which should be obvious enough already without having to mention it. xD

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    I am fluent in English. Used to be fluent in Tagalog(i can understand what others are saying, but I can't really say it myself). I am currently learning French. I am also fluent in pig latin and chatspeak, and I hope you are too.(not official languages)

Hahaha. I wanna learn Japanese...

Back