• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

Are you fluent in a language other than English?

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Merged Mizan's language thread into an already active one.

On topic though, I'm learning Spanish in school this year, have a 107 in my class after the first week. XD;

Years
    the only language i really speak fluent is german, in english i always have to look up words because i almost never learn my vocabulary. same thing in french. i also speak a bit spanish but i quit the spanish course cause i would have had more than the 32 hours/week i need

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I speak fluently speak English, but I'm decent in German and Spanish, the latter of which had created a language barrier between myself and some of my family before I knew any of it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I unfortunately only speak English. I tried taking French in freshman year and I was really bad so I decided not to continue with it.. XD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am thinking about teaching myself French since I want to live in Canadia. : 3 It would be very helpful, more than Spanish. :P

I will! : 3 So I am now learning Francais.
    I am now learning Russian because my school wouldn't let me switch to French.. ;;

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i wish i was. ;( i want to learn german and finnish very badly.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I can speak both English and Chinese/Mandarin.

And a really little of Malay and Japanese. :3
    Planning to learn Japanese though.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, and I know a little tiny bit of Spanish from a course I took when I was, like, eight. XD

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I speak Finnish (Primary) and English. Been studying German for three years now, but I'm not good at it. And Swedish. You have to study it here in Finland starting from seventh grade. <_< Not too good at it either.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I was born in Madrid, Spain, so I have to speak Spanish if I don't want to be denied my citizenship XD

Also I can keep a conversation in catalá.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I speak English and French. That's about it... I'd love to learn Japanese one day, though. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    English, poco espagnol (too lazy to put accent so used French/Italian spelling), some French, some German, some Italian (including a certain Italian gesture similar to "the finger"), and limited Japanese.

Back