• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    We haven't had a dragon and fire type yet? I guess your right. That's so weird. I love Zekrom because the last time we had a Electric type Legendary (not Arceus) was when? Jhoto?

Update: We had Rotom last gen.In one of the handbooks it says it's legendary.I also consider it legendary because of its power,typing,forms,and the way you obtain it.

rotom is not legendary because you can breed it.
    it's just super rare.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wish Zekrom was fire, cause... I like fire-types and PC destroyed any hope I had in Reshiram. D: Oh well, I'll live.

1000th!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well... the...appearance of the fur, I guess, on the front part of its body. Yeah. Either way, in the end I plan on getting White anyway, so I have no choice to have Zekrom. XD;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well... the...appearance of the fur, I guess, on the front part of its body. Yeah. Either way, in the end I plan on getting White anyway, so I have no choice to have Zekrom. XD;
    Well that doesn't bother me :), I would get Black if White wasn't my original choice of the two :)

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    My choice would be Black because fire is my favorite type so having a Fire/Dragon type Pokemon would be awesome to me. Reshiram will be mine!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe there will be another Fire/Dragon one day! ...I hope.

Either way we can get the other one in the third game, I also hope. XD;

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Maybe there will be another Fire/Dragon one day! ...I hope.

Either way we can get the other one in the third game, I also hope. XD;

I hope so too! Another Fire/Dragon is what I need. My two favorite typing's.

That's if they make a 3rd game. I hope they do. ^_^

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I am so late on this stuff, havent posted in like forever. Im just going to give my feeback on them for now. Well the legendaries are pretty epic, urbanized if you look at it. Zekrom runs on pure electricity, and Reshiram runs on fossil fuels lol. Their typing got me thinking. Reshiram, a fire and dragon type, and Zekrom, an electric and dragon type. This sounds kinda familiar; fire and electric. The only thing thats missing is the ice (or water) type. Im going to take a wild guess and say that the possible 3rd legendary could be a ice and dragon type. Im pretty sure someone here already stated that but I just wanted my input :]

Im so siked to see the 3D cutscenes of the legendaries

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    We honestly don't even know if there will be a third. This set was set up based on Ying and Yang which only include two colors, White and Black. Zerkom and Reshrim represent Technology and Nature. Electric being the main source of energy for Tecnology base and Fire being the main source of energy nature based.

The two don't leave room for a third party to join in. So this looks like it'll be like Gold and Silver which only had two main legends. And I hope that it is kept like this. If a Third comes out, and we are still 100 years too early to talk about such a thing, then the legend will be one that is in the game but isn't that important to the earlier set like how Suicune was in Gold/Silver/Crystal relation.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    We honestly don't even know if there will be a third. This set was set up based on Ying and Yang which only include two colors, White and Black. Zerkom and Reshrim represent Technology and Nature. Electric being the main source of energy for Tecnology base and Fire being the main source of energy nature based.

The two don't leave room for a third party to join in. So this looks like it'll be like Gold and Silver which only had two main legends. And I hope that it is kept like this. If a Third comes out, and we are still 100 years too early to talk about such a thing, then the legend will be one that is in the game but isn't that important to the earlier set like how Suicune was in Gold/Silver/Crystal relation.

you just don't get the point. It's all about making money!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...no, they are not legendaries. XD;

The only known legendaries are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini at the moment.

Back