• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Mmm-hmmm... so do I. But with games that have such contrasting features, I don't know how they'd mesh it in a 3rd version (not that there has to be one). Exclusive locations, appearances...

Oh yeah I just remembered Victini... XD. It doesn't have the typical appearance of a legendary, but that's just as cool 'cause it throws you off a bit. And I like the typing, Fire/Psychic is unique.
    I think they will have both and add a third location...like three places in one ;)
    Yeah I like it's combo too :D!

Charizardomination

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010

This.

To decide whether or not Zekrom and Reshiram will actually be better than Dialga, Palkia or any other legendary we've got see the moveset, the stats, ability, etc. Also, you can't say they're the worst or their "so horrible" because we need these details.

I prefer Reshiram's over Zekrom's design though. To me, Zekrom looks like a statue.
    I only care about aesthetics to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    they book look awesome. but im getting both.. cuzin getting black and im getting white :)

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    So far there are only these three? (correct me if I'm wrong)
    Victini=Fire/Psychic
    Zekrom=Dragon/Electric Epic Win
    Reshiram=Dragon/Fire

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I like Reshiram for its cool sci-fi-robot look and Reshiram for its classic-dragon look.
    Although, I'm suprised by Reshirams type as it's never been done before. Can anyone work out what it will be strong/weak/immune against?

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Look at it's typing and you tell me.
    UM LET'S SEEEE: Rock, Ground, Dragon *all I can think of atm*

And I'm pleased with all three of these type combos, as none of them has ever been done before.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Look at it's typing and you tell me.
    UM LET'S SEEEE: Rock, Ground, Dragon *all I can think of atm*

And I'm pleased with all three of these type combos, as none of them has ever been done before.

Reshiram will be:

Weak to:
    Rock (2x)
    Ground (2x)
    Dragon (2x)

Resistant to:
    Fire (4x)
    Grass (4x i think)
    Electric (2x)
    Bug (2x)
    Steel (2x)

Immune to:
    Nothing

Neutral to:
    Water
    Normal
    Psychic
    Dark
    Ice
    Fighting
    Poison
    Ghost
    Flying

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    We haven't had a dragon and fire type yet? I guess your right. That's so weird. I love Zekrom because the last time we had a Electric type Legendary (not Arceus) was when? Jhoto?

Update: We had Rotom last gen.In one of the handbooks it says it's legendary.I also consider it legendary because of its power,typing,forms,and the way you obtain it.

Last edited:

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    I like Zekrom because of its unusual combo. I mean most Dragon-types can learn flamethrower/fire blast, but not all of them learn Electric-type moves.

Back