• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    I like Zekrom but I swear these legends look like greek gods. Smh i remember the simple legends from R/B/Y - R/S/E

idk..... groudon is still the most epic pokemon ever. he seem like hes even more powerful then arceus.
    and arceus is a god.
    and theareticly, which is stronger?
    God, or greek gods?
    but anyhoooooo
    i still love zekrom.

Charizardomination

Kanto Champion
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Zekrom only because reshiram has an extra wing coming out of its crotch. THey both are stupid but better than dialga and palkia.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Zekrom only because reshiram has an extra wing coming out of its crotch. THey both are stupid but better than dialga and palkia.

-_- your stupid for callin the pokemon stupid,be grateful their makin more, seriously.

plus dialga& palkia werent stupid, best legends ever, but both got owned by giratina :P

-_- stop with the dirty lame jokes already people,it got old 10pages ago.

i like zekrom cuz its tail is a air plane engine, reshiram grows on me the more its horrible official artwork disappears in-game

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    -_- your stupid for callin the pokemon stupid,be grateful their makin more, seriously.

plus dialga& palkia werent stupid, best legends ever, but both got owned by giratina :P

-_- stop with the dirty lame jokes already people,it got old 10pages ago.

This.

To decide whether or not Zekrom and Reshiram will actually be better than Dialga, Palkia or any other legendary we've got see the moveset, the stats, ability, etc. Also, you can't say they're the worst or their "so horrible" because we need these details.

I prefer Reshiram's over Zekrom's design though. To me, Zekrom looks like a statue.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    When I saw Rashiram I thought of Lugia, and when I saw Zekrom I thought of Palkia :)
    They are both equally nice, I hope we can get both in both games...

Years
    *Slow*

I noticed that 5th gen's legendaries pwn 4th ones:

Zekrom Dragon/Electric vs Palkia Dragon/Water = Palkia is Zekrom's *****!

Reshiram Dragon/Fire vs Dialga Dragon/Steel = Dialga is Reshiram's *****!

Now we need 3rd Dragon in 5th gen that makes Giratina it's ***** :P

Years
    *Slow*

So will the third be Dragon/Dark :P?
    though I hope it's Dragon/Ice though which will still beat Giratina whose the only one of the Sinnoh dragon trio weak against Ice :P

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    *Slow*

but gen 3 legends makes them ALL there *****!!!!

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    I like the symbolism associated with the legendaries in terms of the theme of the game. Reshiram represents the high pressure of the atmosphere, and it's secondary type fire is symbolic of the old way of getting energy. Zekrom represents the low pressure of the atmosphere, and the electric typing is suggestive of the new, modern way to get energy. Anyone else think their secondary types will have a major impact on the plot?

Years
    I like the symbolism associated with the legendaries in terms of the theme of the game. Reshiram represents the high pressure of the atmosphere, and it's secondary type fire is symbolic of the old way of getting energy. Zekrom represents the low pressure of the atmosphere, and the electric typing is suggestive of the new, modern way to get energy. Anyone else think their secondary types will have a major impact on the plot?
    I think the third will be Dragon/Ice the uppermost part of the Atmosphere...

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Mmm-hmmm... so do I. But with games that have such contrasting features, I don't know how they'd mesh it in a 3rd version (not that there has to be one). Exclusive locations, appearances...

Oh yeah I just remembered Victini... XD. It doesn't have the typical appearance of a legendary, but that's just as cool 'cause it throws you off a bit. And I like the typing, Fire/Psychic is unique.

Back