• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • For some reason I like Reshiram better than Zekrom...I don't know why. I figured I would like the "dark" one at first but I dont. I dont like his design I suppose, its very robot-y to me.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Zekrom > Reshiram. Although I have to admit, both of their overall designs are pretty epic.

This. It's a shame to have to vote against Reshiram, because he looks awesome - kinda like Ninetales on speed - but Zekrom is even cooler.

EDIT: I do prefer Reshiram's typing though...

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I do admit Zekrom looks more epic than Reshiram. However, I feel that Reshiram will be a stronger fighter, as it is a Dragon/Fire-Type, giving it an advantage over Ice-Types. Although Zekrom is a Dragon/Electric-Type, which is still an awesome Type set. Argh, I can't decide!

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • Go! Zekrom!
    Zekrom used THUNDER DRAGON EXPLOSION BLAST Atack!
    Reshiram fainted!
    The foes DS exploded!
    Nintendo sent a letter reading"you are banned from pokemon and life in general" to the foes house!
    the foe fainted!
    you win 9,999,999, dollars as a reward!

zekrom=epic win

Flarexon

The Ultimate Weapon of choice.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    ^ Reshiram will be that exactly to me...
    Reshiram uses SUPERNOVA! (Sun explodes, Solar System is destroyed)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • LOL...what next ?
    Reshirom(reshiram + zekrom) used black hole plunge
    It's ultra effective
    The wild universe broke into pieces

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I think they need a bug type legendary and a fighting type legendary. They've never had those before. they don't need to be the main legendaries.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/149/e/5/Zekrom_by_Amastroph.png
    Zekrom by Amastroph from deviantart!

Just how cool is that picture :D

Zekrom is definedly one of the most badass looking Pokemon, makes most of legendary pokemon looks like a pansy :P

if only zekrom looked like that. but now it just looks like a robo-frog.

also i think there should be a legendary unown. that looks like some weird hyrogliphic shape with an eye in the middle and is ??? type. (look at emperor leo from mischeif makers for an idea of what i mean)

Back