• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victreebel or Vileplume

Victreebel or Vileplume

• Victreebel

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Vileplume

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Victreebel or Vileplume who would win? There both version exclusives, there both part Poison and they both start with the letter v so who would win in a fight?

I say Victreebel cuz it looks stronger.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    You guys know that neither Vileplume nor Victreebel can even be poisoned due to their typing? XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Vileplume is faster! So it can attack first!

What are you looking at?

Neither are particularly fast, but Victreebel's base speed is 70 while Vileplume's is 50. o_0;

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    If memory serves, Vic gets Swords Dance while Plume doesn't.

Even if it does, Vic actually has decent physical STABs in Leaf Blade and Poison Jab.

If memory serves as well, Vic is also in UU's top 10 most used Pokemon. (I remember it being there at one point XD)

Definitely Vic. :V

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    victreebel ftw in both aesthetic appeal, AND battle usage

i mean, look at it:
    Victreebel or Vileplume

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Victreebel is such a cooool Pokemon. Especially in Gen I where it was always munching on James's head. I loved that. Now it's getting to be annoying with the Cacnea and Carnivine.

Victreebel is also victorious (lol) against Vileplume. It's faster and gets SD, and everything else Vileplume does. <3
    Vileplume, it could put Victreebell to sleep then poison it! And then keep on attacking!

You DO know Victreebel can learn Sleep Powder and Poison Powder as well, right? Plus, it looks frikkin' awesome.
    You DO know that a poison Pokemon can't be poisoned, and a Pokemon can't have a status condition after it's put to sleep? lol

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I'm gonna go with Victribell, I've been fond of it ever since I used one way back in Blue version.

PokeBug

Aaron's Apprentice
    Years
    I honestly think Vileplume would have a better chance of winning, but i'm going with Victreebell, just cuz it look awesome. :P

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    My hat goes off to Victreebell simply because of its Attack and Speed. They are both fairly equal though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back