• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vitual Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Makovich nodded. "Once before. I've never seen either of you here, though," she said. "And, it's nice to meet you both." She gave them each a small smile.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    OOC: Um...I'm gonna change my char to a girl...

name: Rayne Kenia
    eyes: Blue
    hair: Brown

I just don't rp well as a guy....sorry...

This is what Rayne looks like in the game:

Vitual Choices

Out of the game:

https://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/bseed01.jpg

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Ok, well for starters, If you Press the button neer your chin you wont be talking in the game, so you can talk to me without looking crazy" Kon said

"Yeah ok, Hove you found anything out yet?" Blitz said with his finger on the button

"No i'm havong trouble, it says nothing about a plug at all" Kon said, "But that might be because its newer, their might not be any english sites"

Blitz saw a small croud of people, Kon also saw it on the tv screen

"Continue playing the game, go talk to those people" Kon said, Blitz walked over and introduced himself

"Hey' My name is blitz" He said, with a sort of worried face

"Dont tell them about this whole getting stuck thing" Kon said

"Ok" Blitz said forgetting to press the button "Oh oops" He said still not pressing the button

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: I'm guessing you mean me since I was the only girl then? ^^;; And Mort, you do well as a guy! *cough*Jack*cough*

IC:
    Malkovich looked at the young man. Her left eye twitched a tad. What had he just called her? "Right," she said. She looked at the hand, which circled the group. She pounced at just the right moment and snatched the hand up. "Outsmarted by a woman?" Malkovich teased, tossing the man his hand.
    She looked up. There was a new boy, walking up to the group. He introduced himself. Malkovich looked at him strangely, as he seemed to be talking to himself after he greeted the group. "Malkovich," she said, offering him her hand.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Make something up" Kon said,

"Um,........ This is my first time, and um, the helmet was uumm messing up" Blitz said, but he was sure nobody believed him

"Yeah real good excuse!" Kon said

"Well i'm trying!" Blitz said with his finger on the button this time

"Um, so like said, I'm new to this game, What are we ment to do, Do we get a mission or something?" Blitz asked the group "Oh I hope i'm not interupting by the way!" He added

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "The helmet messed up? That's weird. By the way, my name's Taylor." Taylor looks around at the others. "My helmet didn't mess up, did ya'lls?" Taylor then looked around quickly and said, "Just a sec, I'll be..." He looked around surprisingly. "I can't leave..."

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Rayne laughs softly and hakes her head, looking to Keoni for a brief moment. There is just something about him.....something.....different.......

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Hey you cant get yours off eather taylor?" Blitz said"I think someting wierd is going on here!" Blitz said to kon

"Oh heres an interesting fact" Kon said still looking on the internet, "When you touch that button, everyone see's you touch your ear"

"Are you even listening to me?!" Blitz said angraly, "This kid named taylor cant get his helmet off eather!"

"Yeah I heard you, I'm not responsible for kon am I, I'm responsible for YOU" Kon said

"Now your sounding like gilbert" Blitz said "If ohters are havig the same problem, we should help them!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: dude in your sig... is the guy in the top left hand corner covered in bile?

IC:
    Keoni looks at his claws.. "are thise awsome or what?" he asks noone in particular."

he walks away from the others seing that they had busness and he looks at a large rock... I wonder... he thinks watching his claws gleam in the sun light.... he scratches clean threw the boulder, "just as sharp as I dreamed they would be." he says looking at them.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Malkovich looked to Kioni. Her eyes widened. It wasn't often that you saw someone with power like that. Her grenades and handgun were concealed by her outfit, and she didn't care to reveal them just yet.
    "Well, that's some power," she said to Kioni. "I don't have anything like that."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Trainer Kat said:
    Malkovich looked to Kioni. Her eyes widened. It wasn't often that you saw someone with power like that. Her grenades and handgun were concealed by her outfit, and she didn't care to reveal them just yet.
    "Well, that's some power," she said to Kioni. "I don't have anything like that."

"I'm bullet pruff too." he says watchin her come over.
    he smiles... "I've put alot of though into this carecter... call me negitive seventeen Kay... (-17)."

OOC: bile is the stuff that you taste before you throw up.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Tch...Bullet proof too? That certainly puts a dent in things, Malkovich thought. "My, my, that is powerful. Negative Seventeen, huh?" she said. "I'll keep that in mind. Me? My character is plain and simple. Maybe a few weak punches here or there, but I was hoping to pick up a weapon in this world," she lied. She felt bad about lying to the man, he was a sweetie, but a job was a job and she had to stick to it.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Name: Outlaw
    Apperance:
    Vitual Choices

Outlaw walked over to a group of people "Umm hey anybody know why I can't log off? I mean I know how to log out and stuff but its not working...."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "ME and taylor have the same problem, I thought it was just because i was using a newer machine and it malfunctioned or something, But obviosly not" Blitz said to Outlaw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back