• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vitual Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Her eyes widened as he kissed her, a soft purr emitting from her throat. She decided that he was 'The One' and returned the kiss.

OOC: Sorry about that Matrix pun, always wanted to do that ^___^;;

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: Oh I'm "The One" and you know it...
    Vitual Choices

Keoni smiles at her and looks toward the sun.. "If we leave now we will be able to avoide the on coming being."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "I think Blitz is the best to follow since she seems to have outside help." Taylor walks over to Blitz. "But I don't know how to finish the game. The manual said there wasn't an end."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "I can't believe those idiots.....who cares about a manual...it's a freakin GAME!" She snorted, looking at Keoni then smiled.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: Btw i'm a guy not a girl ! XD

IC:

"Hey really, I hate being leader, But how did you know i had outside help?" Blitz said, As he thought about it he did give it away alot, the mistakes at the start, the fact that he kept touching his ear!

"But since I do have outside help, I don't mind being abit of a leader, But don't treat me differently! ok?" Blitz said thinking that was the longest speach he had ever give, but the shortest he had ever heard!

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She sips some water, turning red at the comment."Well....possibily....I suppose...." Falling in love....you know you are......"Maybe......" She smiles, drinking some more water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back