• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vitual Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    " I've been trieing to get out sence I got here..." keoni says...

"Nope still can't" he sounded calm though he was starting to panic knowing that he wasn't the only one...

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I can't get out of the game....I just feel as if someone....or something is keeping us here....." She gulps, looking around.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "I bet It's sombody we must have trusted..." Keoni says licking his claw and cutting his tounge... "was that sapposed to hurt..?" he looks at his claw, "and bleed?"

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "I hate to admit it.....but.....I feel afraid....." Her ears twitch and stiffen, hearing something. "Hey....what's that noise......"

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "I heard some low rumbling....." She looks away, and around the area, sniffing the air. "Something doesn't smell right....."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Keoni closes his eyes and activates his radar sistem... "unknown life form..." he says in a very computeresc voice, "One hundred meters.... ninety meters...."

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: If i'm not here for a long period of time someone can play me :D

Ic:

"Kon it looks like nobody in this group can leave, You better find a salutin quick" Blitz said to kon

"Ok, Just try finishing the game, That might work" Kon said

"Ok everybody, I suggest we try and finish the game! That is probibly the best bet!" Blitz announced

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Heh...if you think I'm listening to you Blitz...you aren't our team leader." She snorted and walked off. "Anyone who agrees with me will do the same....."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She stops for a moment to look back, and smile. "You aren't going to take his guff are you now?" She nods, turning slightly red.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "You are the romantic type...unless....you feel something towards me.....do you?" She tilts her head, ears twitching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back