• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Oh no no no, I thought that you were talking about CN canceling the airing of the english dub of Naruto.

I am. But, at the same time, if CN cancels the Naruto dub, there's a chance Viz may no longer see the point in releasing DVD's and cancel the english dub DVDs and stop production on them. That... or CN will ORDER Viz to stop the production of the DVDs and cancel the Naruto dub DVD releases.

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    YAY. =D I <3 naruto shippuden. (Not Naruto. Just the show. XD)

Reactions: Zet

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    1.) I am. But, at the same time, if CN cancels the Naruto dub, there's a chance Viz may no longer see the point in releasing DVD's and cancel the english dub DVDs and stop production on them.

2.) That... or CN will ORDER Viz to stop the production of the DVDs and cancel the Naruto dub DVD releases.

1.) Viz would never cancel the dub just because CN stopped airing it.

2.) CN does not have the authority to do that.

YAY. =D I <3 naruto shippuden. (Not Naruto. Just the show. XD)

Do you read the manga via the U.S. Manga Books?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    1.) Viz would never cancel the dub just because CN stopped airing it.

2.) CN does not have the authority to do that.

*sighs*

I suppose that's true, but, there's still a chance it could happen... >_>;;;;;;;;;;

any news yet?? and yeah they cant order them to cancel shipping of dubb volumes

Sure. I have news...

This is annoying as hell and it needs to stop NOW.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    any news yet?? and yeah they cant order them to cancel shipping of dubb volumes

Of course they can't, they're just a TV Network that Viz Media convinced to air their dub of Naruto on.

*sighs*

I suppose that's true, but, there's still a chance it could happen... >_>;;;;;;;;;;

Nope, it'll never happen.

By the way, did you know that Viz's Official Naruto website has a forum now?

Sure. I have news...

This is annoying as hell and it needs to stop NOW.

lulz. Funny, but yet so true xD.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Of course they can't, they're just a TV Network that Viz Media convinced to air their dub of Naruto on.

Then Viz should find a way to FORCE CN to start showing the episodes again or FORCE Adult Swim to show the episodes.

Nope, it'll never happen.

By the way, did you know that Viz's Official Naruto website has a forum now?

*waves a tiny flag*

Yay.

It's not going to matter... at this point... it's way to obvious that the Naruto dub will no longer be on U.S. TV.

Which is ******* BS, but, you know...

lulz. Funny, but yet so true xD.

Of course it's true. CN needs to DIE A BLOODY, SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Then Viz should find a way to FORCE CN to start showing the episodes again or FORCE Adult Swim to show the episodes.

Violence is never the answer, physically or in other ways.

All conflicts can be settled with peaceful negotiations ^_^.

*waves a tiny flag*

Yay.

It's not going to matter... at this point... it's way to obvious that the Naruto dub will no longer be on U.S. TV.

Which is ******* BS, but, you know...

I'll just leave you the link to the forum: https://naruto.viz.com/forum/

Of course it's true. CN needs to DIE A BLOODY, SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH.

No Comment. Anyways, I have to go now, so laters, I'll ttyl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok seriously this is getting really annoying viz needs to find a new channel to air the episodes if CN doesnt want to do it. how hard is airing the last 11 episodes of naruto then start with shippuden they are already 2/4 of the way threw the series already in dubbed y cant they air them and keep dubbing them? >:O

SO i just found out that they are planning on releasing the episodes may 15 which is a friday you can check this

https://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1829&sid=4ca2cc24b5b0135d245e32b822d32c09

but we can only really know until its closer to that date. (cross ur fingers)

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Violence is never the answer, physically or in other ways.

All conflicts can be settled with peaceful negotiations ^_^.

Maybe. But, peaceful negotiations don't work, either.

I'll just leave you the link to the forum: https://naruto.viz.com/forum/

That forum is NOT going to help me in this BS situation.

ok seriously this is getting really annoying viz needs to find a new channel to air the episodes if CN doesnt want to do it. how hard is airing the last 11 episodes of naruto then start with shippuden they are already 2/4 of the way threw the series already in dubbed y cant they air them and keep dubbing them? >:O

Thank you.

Put it on Adult Swim Viz, because OBVIOUSLY CN are anime hating ********.

SO i just found out that they are planning on releasing the episodes may 15 which is a friday you can check this

https://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopi...5e32b822d32c09

It's a forum. I wouldn't believe it if I were you...

Just because they canceled your precious Toonami? That seems a bit...childish :|

I smell another opinion I completely disagree with.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years

https://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1829&sid=4ca2cc24b5b0135d245e32b822d32c09

Just because he says he works for CN doesn't mean he actually does.

Maybe. But, peaceful negotiations don't work, either.

Yes, they DO.

That forum is NOT going to help me in this BS situation.

Why will it not help you out? the people that run the forum are actual Viz Media officials/representatives, with craploads of "connections" and what-not.

Does "dub" refer to subtitles or to an actual English-language voice over?

Dub in this case means English Audio/Voices with NO subtitles.

yeah but also on youtube i found a video that said may 15th too so maybe theres a connection, something we cant find but they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRoabZoYOY

its the last comment

That is not proof. Probably just a newb getting his hopes high.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    you can only hope!!!! im gonna check the guide on may 2nd to see if it says anything

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Just because he says he works for CN doesn't mean he actually does.

Exactly

Yes, they DO.

*shrugs*

Why will it not help you out? the people that run the forum are actual Viz Media officials/representatives, with craploads of "connections" and what-not.

I don't think they'd let me join the forum...

That is not proof. Probably just a newb getting his hopes high.

Correct. Another *******.

you can only hope!!!! im gonna check the guide on may 2nd to see if it says anything

Have fun. Don't get your hopes up.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back