• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Why?

If that's true... then that's ******* BS. I hope those ******** have fun burning in hell.

Cuz of the fact that CN hates anime, with the exception of Pokemon & Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

1. Naruto's VERY popular

2. Why wouldn't Naruto be profitable?

That is your opinion.....not everyone sees it that way.

I do see it that way (though), but that's besides the point.

Thank you? XD

You're welcome :)!

Why do you think? >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

CN are a bunch of retarded ********, that's why. <_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

They have to have some sorta reasoning though, even if it is retarded reasoning, as you so colorfully quoted.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Cuz of the fact that CN hates anime, with the exception of Pokemon & Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

That's definitely true. ********.
    That is your opinion.....not everyone sees it that way.

I do see it that way (though), but that's besides the point.

Yeah... that's true. Guess I just forgot to mention it was IMO. Sorry. ^_^'

They have to have some sorta reasoning though, even if it is retarded reasoning, as you so colorfully quoted.

Here's the only reasons I can think of:

1. They're retarded
    2. They're ********
    3. They hate Japanese anime
    4. They want to eliminate all anime from their network
    5. They're ******* ********.

Sorry... it's just BS and I'm po'ed at them for this BS.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    That's definitely true. ********.

Indeed, and let's just end it at that. *Ends convo permanently*

Yeah... that's true. Guess I just forgot to mention it was IMO. Sorry. ^_^'

lol, it's ok :). *ends convo permanently*

Here's the only reasons I can think of:

1. They're retarded
    2. They're ********
    3. They hate Japanese anime
    4. They want to eliminate all anime from their network
    5. They're ******* ********.

Sorry... it's just BS and I'm po'ed at them for this BS.

I can understand that, but enough *ends convo*.

I'm hoping for the best, but after dropping One Piece & Zatch Bell, I have my doubts. :(

Viz Media has NEVER english dubbed One Piece.

Only 4Kids and FUNimation have english dubbed it. FUNimation saved One Piece from 4Kids, and they are releasing half season box sets that are uncut & unedited.

So far Episodes 1-52 have been released to DVD uncut & unedited by/from FUNimation.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Meh. This information good and all... but...

It means ABSOLUTELY nothing if CN and/or AS doesn't finish the first series first.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    UPDATE/NEWS: It has been confirmed by RightStuf that (the) Naruto Uncut DVD Box Set Volume 15 will have Episodes 192-205.

SOURCE: https://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/J8XKmyQMUHOBzjm9RS/browse/item/83290/4/0/0

This means that (the) Naruto Uncut DVD Box Set Volume 16 WILL have without a doubt Episodes 206-220.

(This is important news since Episodes 210-220 have still not aired English Dubbed yet)

Meh. This information good and all... but...

It means ABSOLUTELY nothing if CN and/or AS doesn't finish the first series first.

Check the info in the top of this post of mine :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok volume 13 came out april 7. volume 14 comes out may 26 and volume 15 comes out july 21

that is not a long wait every two months not that long

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    ok volume 13 came out april 7. volume 14 comes out may 26 and volume 15 comes out july 21

You seem to forget that that is at least a 5 month wait.

To long for me.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Viz to Stream English Dubbed Naruto Episodes on Joost & Hulu

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-04-13/viz-to-stream-dubbed-naruto-episodes-on-joost-hulu

Anime News Network said:
    The North American anime distributor Viz Media has announced on Monday that the Joost and Hulu video websites will stream English-dubbed, uncut episodes of the original Naruto anime series for free. The first five episodes of this 2002-2007 television adaptation of Masashi Kishimoto's ninja manga series will go live on April 15. A new episode will be added every Wednesday. Joost is available in the United States and Canada, while Hulu is available in the United States. Each episode will remain on the site for about five weeks.

Joost and Hulu have already been streaming English-subtitled episodes of Naruto since last September. Joost, Hulu, Viz's own Naruto.com site, and the Crunchyroll site have also been streaming subtitled episodes of the Naruto Shippūden television sequel since the beginning of the year.

Discuss this on ANN's Forum

What I want to know is when Episodes 210-220 of the Uncut English Dub of Naruto will stream on Hulu & Joost.

You seem to forget that that is at least a 5 month wait.

To long for me.

Um, guys.....Episodes 210-220 will be in Volume 16, not Volume 15 lol.....

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    What I want to know is when Episodes 210-220 of the Uncut English Dub of Naruto will stream on Hulu & Joost.

Not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Um, guys.....Episodes 210-220 will be in Volume 16, not Volume 15 lol.....

Then that means it's at least a 7-8 month wait. Which is DEFINITELY to long a wait.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Then that means it's at least a 7-8 month wait. Which is DEFINITELY to long a wait.

Just watch the subs. They are everywhere, man ,so don't worry. Besides Viz has them on their site along with fansubs circulating on Veoh and Youtube ,so you don't have to wait at all, if you're into the whole subtitle deal that is.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years

Actually, Uncut DVD Box Set Volume 16 will be released in August 2009, September 2009, or later.

Just watch the subs. They are everywhere, man ,so don't worry. Besides Viz has them on their site along with fansubs circulating on Veoh and Youtube ,so you don't have to wait at all, if you're into the whole subtitle deal that is.

He only watches anime english dubbed dude, just like me, so your post is pointless.

Not that it matters now but she basically picks up shows for [as].

Ah, I did not know that lol.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Actually, Uncut DVD Box Set Volume 16 will be released in August 2009, September 2009, or later.

=4 to 5 month wait

He only watches anime english dubbed dude, just like me, so your post is pointless.

Actually... I watch a few subtitled anime. But only anime that was never FULLY completed in english dub format.

I won't watch the Naruto sub unless the Naruto dub is CANCELED.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    4 to 5 month wait then.

4-5 Months AT LEAST.

Actually... I watch a few subtitled anime. But only anime that was never FULLY completed in english dub format.

I won't watch the Naruto sub unless the Naruto dub is CANCELED.

If the english dub gets cancelled on TV, then just simply watch it via the DVDs or online.

Oh, and downloading too.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    If the english dub gets cancelled on TV, then just simply watch it via the DVDs or online.

Oh, and downloading too.

I probably will... BUT...

If the english dub of Naruto is CANCELED, you can only assume production will be stopped completely on the Naruto english dub DVDs and the DVD releases will be canceled as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back