• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    No more BS.

It makes no sense to wait until the DVD comes out to show the remaining 11 episodes of Naruto.

There's no reason for that and they've never done that before. At least as far as I know.

I don't know if CN canceled Naruto or not, but, they need to start showing it again and they need to start showing it again NOW.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Because of the fact that television brings in more viewers, they have no choice but to release it before the DVD.

You make a lot of sense and have very good points :)!

No more BS.

It makes no sense to wait until the DVD comes out to show the remaining 11 episodes of Naruto.

There's no reason for that and they've never done that before. At least as far as I know.

I don't know if CN canceled Naruto or not, but, they need to start showing it again and they need to start showing it again NOW.

I totally agree with you man, they NEED to show Episodes 210-220 NOW!!!

It was cancelled out of the blue for no reason.

Except maybe that CN hates Japanese anime.

If they hate Japanese anime, then anime would have never aired on CN or Adult Swim.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well all i have to say is that they better show them beofre may because this is getting rediculous

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I totally agree with you man, they NEED to show Episodes 210-220 NOW!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again. ^_^'

well all i have to say is that they better show them beofre may because this is getting rediculous

Agreed. Stop being retards CN. Show the episodes. NOW.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    you're welcome .

Hey um, just wondering, but are you even a Pokemon fan?

Yup. I'm a Pokemon fan. ^_^'

I have most of the games and have been watching the anime on TV ever since season 1.

I've seen almost all of the episodes of the Pokemon anime as well. Except for a couple of episodes here and there.

*shrugs*

I don't think the Pokemon anime is that bad really... but... I guess that's just me...

*shrugs again*

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Yup. I'm a Pokemon fan. ^_^'

I have most of the games and have been watching the anime on TV ever since season 1.

I've seen almost all of the episodes of the Pokemon anime as well. Except for a couple of episodes here and there.

*shrugs*

I don't think the Pokemon anime is that bad really... but... I guess that's just me...

*shrugs again*

I have only watched the anime. I've seen most of the movies & specials (english dubbed), and I've seen Seasons/Series 1-5 (english dubbed).

It had a strike through it for that reason. I don't know why [adult swim] would've never aired Japanese cartoons if Cartoon Network never aired it though.

That's simple, Adult Swim is just a Programming Block of Cartoon Network, so they're basically one and the same.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I have only watched the anime. I've seen most of the movies & specials (english dubbed), and I've seen Seasons/Series 1-5 (english dubbed).

I've seen every single one of the movies dubbed. Not that I'm bragging... it's just true.

That's simple, Adult Swim is just a Programming Block of Cartoon Network, so they're basically one and the same.

Then AS needs to separate from CN and soon. Or else all anime on CN/AS will disappear into nothingness which is just plain ******* unacceptable.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I've seen every single one of the movies dubbed. Not that I'm bragging... it's just true.

We are getting off-topic, please move this convo to our profiles.

Then AS needs to separate from CN and soon.

Or else all anime on CN/AS will disappear into nothingness which is just plain ******* unacceptable.

It would indeed be the end of the world if you actually had to PAY for anime lol.

[as] is actually considered a seperate network from Cartoon Network. They just use the same channel to air their shows.

How sure are you about that?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    If AS is truly a separate network/show from CN...

Then they should show the remaining 11 Naruto episodes and Naruto Shippuden. That way, it can be uncut and unedited.

But... they probably won't... since AS are somewhat retards, too...

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    If AS is truly a separate network/show from CN...

Then they should show the remaining 11 Naruto episodes and Naruto Shippuden. That way, it can be uncut and unedited.

But.....they probably won't.....since AS are somewhat retards, too...

I doubt they'll ever air the last 11 Episodes of Naruto.

So if CN never does it, then you'll have to either wait for the DVDs, download the DVD Rips, or somehow watch it online.

If Kim Hennings (I think that was her last name) sees it as profitable, then she'll try to aquire it for [as].

Who's Kim Hennings, and what does she have to do with Adult Swim and them possibly picking up Naruto Shippuden?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I doubt they'll ever air the last 11 Episodes of Naruto.

So if CN never does it, then you'll have to either wait for the DVDs, download the DVD Rips, or somehow watch it online.

Why?

If that's true... then that's ******* BS. I hope those ******** have fun burning in hell.

If Kim Hennings (I think that was her last name) sees it as profitable, then she'll try to aquire it for [as].

1. Naruto's VERY popular
    2. Why wouldn't Naruto be profitable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back