• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voice Posts!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I think I'll do this. I can be requested to read certain things/say certain words, but please, for the love of God, do not request me to sing passages from songs. I speak Spanish, though, so you could request me to say certain things in Spanish. I'll record it on my phone, then upload the audio file.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I wanna do more of these.. I have only done one. XD

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I want more requests too. xD More non singing ones, at least. xDD ALso, I don't know if I am allowed to do this, but:

I might give this a try, as I can record through my DS and put it on my Dropbox for you all.

Just nothing too ridiculous like acting or imitations or singing. I hate doing those and I do a horrible job anyways. Especially at singing.

Feel free to ask me questions though :>

I think I'll do this. I can be requested to read certain things/say certain words, but please, for the love of God, do not request me to sing passages from songs. I speak Spanish, though, so you could request me to say certain things in Spanish. I'll record it on my phone, then upload the audio file.

I wanna do more of these.. I have only done one. XD

Since all three of you are requesting requests, I request that all three of you state your favorite pokemon and at least one reason why they are your favorite. ^__^

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Alright, Pikapal!
    Voice Posts!

See my attached file.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Still open to requests under the terms of my original post. That was kind of fun, tbh. :)

EDIT: OK, PikaPal! I have a request for you. I want you to record yourself reading this passage. And, you must do your best to read it constantly, without laughing. Also, no reading over it prior to recording to train yourself.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Still open to requests under the terms of my original post. That was kind of fun, tbh. :)

EDIT: OK, PikaPal! I have a request for you. I want you to record yourself reading this passage. And, you must do your best to read it constantly, without laughing. Also, no reading over it prior to recording to train yourself.

Here you go Deoxys. :P I think my cat started rubbing against my laptop as I was recording, so that explains any strange noises in there. xD

That was really fun. xD I am still willing for more requests! Bring em on! xD

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years

Here you go Deoxys. :P I think my cat started rubbing against my laptop as I was recording, so that explains any strange noises in there. xD

That was really fun. xD I am still willing for more requests! Bring em on! xD

You did a much better job of not laughing than I did, lol. By the way, you can call me Josh if you want; that IS my real name.

Up for more requests from anyone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I will sign-up, but jsyk, IDK if I'll be able to get a recording on my computer... But I will most likely if I tinker enough...

AND HERE I GIVE MY WORD I WILL NOT A DENY A REQUEST. :O But neither will my voice be something you'll want to hear >.> Putting it off until "tomorrow" though... that's a different story ;]. loljk.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Pikapal, since HackDeoxys doesn't seem to be around, why don't YOU try his request? Give me your best imitation of José Jalopeño on a Stick! ....Never mind.

HackDeoxys, this does not mean your request is dropped. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I would like Ęℓαчиıı to rap at least one verse of Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang.

Back