• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voice Posts!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    C'mon people we need more requests. :3 I'm game for, well, I think anything except singing, and even then, if it generates activity, I'll do it. xD

In the mean time, I wanna request that Captain Fabio list his five favorite songs. :3

This is also so the last line of Ęℓαчиıı 's sig isn't true. xD

Years
    Drakow, your avatar and signature are BEAUTIFUL. <3

Thank you!

Come on Fabio, YOU KNOW ME AND I LISTEN TO METAL V_V

MACHINE HEAD AND HATEBREED FOR LIFE MAN! I like Darkness Within and Destroy Everything from those respective bands as favourites.

I suppose I am up for taking requests at my own discretion of course.

Alright Pikapal if you're up for it, LET ME HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY! You know what, this can be an open ended request so anyone who is game, LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY!

-Jared-

Years

Thank you!

Come on Fabio, YOU KNOW ME AND I LISTEN TO METAL V_V

MACHINE HEAD AND HATEBREED FOR LIFE MAN! I like Darkness Within and Destroy Everything from those respective bands as favourites.

I suppose I am up for taking requests at my own discretion of course.

Alright Pikapal if you're up for it, LET ME HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY! You know what, this can be an open ended request so anyone who is game, LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY!

Just so you know, I thought I was gonna have a chance to record mine today, but I didn't. -__- Maybe tomorrow I will? :3

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'm happy to take a few requests, it could be a laugh. I'm up for anything as well, but if you want me to sing you may want to block your ears I seem to be the only one who thinks my voice is beautiful.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Oh my God Fabio haha <3. THAT MADE MY DAY.

Also Igiko, I did my request ages ago and you did not cross it out! :(

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Hello, everyone!

I'd like to sign up for this! (Now that I fully understand it! Thanks Pikapal and Forever!:)) I looks fun, and quite popular!:)

I'm open to requests once I'm signed up!

-JS7

(Oh, one more thing. Just saying, that my voice sounds kinda.....weird in a mic. You'll see once you hear it.)

-Jared-

Years
    Alright Drakow! You want a battle cry? Here is my pathetic excuse for a battle cry. xD

Also, I request that JalordaSerpent7 pick any post he has made that he wants to use, and read it aloud. ^__^ And if possible, link us to it so we can read it as well. xD

Winneon

Years
    Me thinks people are scared of me! D:​
    Alright Drakow! You want a battle cry? Here is my pathetic excuse for a battle cry. xD

Also, I request that JalordaSerpent7 pick any post he has made that he wants to use, and read it aloud. ^__^ And if possible, link us to it so we can read it as well. xD

Ok Pikapal, here's Captain Fabio's post on the 2nd page. (My voice sounds weird for a boy.)

:cer_no:

(I don't think I can do anyone of my posts. They are always long and not good for recording. is it okay for my to Fabio's post?)

-Jared-

Years
    That was an almost flawless imitation of Ichigo LOL. For a split second I was like "hang on ichigo!?!"

Seriously? xD Maybe if they ever need a new VA for Ichigo, I could apply. xD (Pfft, yeah right. :P)

Also, I was a little skeptical of that at first, but then I realized, are you saying English Dub Ichigo, or original Japanese Ichigo? I watch subs, so the voices are different, so I didn't hear the resemblance. xD

Ok Pikapal, here's Captain Fabio's post on the 2nd page. (My voice sounds weird for a boy.)

:cer_no:

(I don't think I can do anyone of my posts. They are always long and not good for recording. is it okay for my to Fabio's post?)

That was very good! -applauds- xD Although now I can't help but picture Captain Fabio with that voice, and frankly, it's kinda funny. xD

Winneon

Years
    I never thought of it that way! I guess it is kinda funny! :) (Sorry, Fabio.)

Now I request that you Pikapal make an imitation of Justin Bieber!:D

-Jared-

Years
    I never thought of it that way! I guess it is kinda funny! :) (Sorry, Fabio.)

Now I request that you Pikapal make an imitation of Justin Bieber!:D

I am extremely sorry, JS7 BUT

Voice Posts!

Rick Astley was bad enough. -__- There is a line I refuse to cross. xDDDD

Winneon

Years
    Ok, that's fine. (I thought of your imitation and I't was SOOO funny. :D XD)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years

-sigh- Well, I take it this is an official request, so here goes nothing.

Voice Posts!

Also, I believe in that I say at some point that I want to "prove I won't back down" from a request...I still reserve the right to back down from a request I REALLY don't wanna do. xP

Not bad, not bad, dude. You're a lot better than I am ^^;

I'd like to request Shining Raichu to recite the 110 Rules of Civility by George Washington. That ought to be some fun X)
    Oh, and its a link to the ones written in Colonial English English with 1700s grammar, but you still have to do it the same way! :D

And no, unfortunately I can't do voice requests, as I don't have a working microphone (DSi doesn't count cause you can't record onto an SD card).

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I Suppose if it's not too late to sign up and someone really wants to hear a voice without an accent I'll give this a go.

Back