• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Volcanion Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok only have 4 of these, I am asking in return for any of the following pokeon:
    Pidove with superluck and rivalry and either of those with moves: wish, hypnosis and night slash (any move / moves will work)
    Beautifly with swarm and shield dust (only) with iron defense
    Fletchling with gale wings in a luxury ball

These codes are US only, make sure you can use them before asking for one please.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok only have 8 of these, I am asking in return for any of the following pokeon:
    Pidove with superluck and rivalry and either of those with moves: wish, hypnosis and night slash (any move / moves wil work)
    Beautifly with swarm and shield (only) with iron defense
    do the fletching need to have specific IVs or Natures or Movesets? and i don't think Beautifly can learn iron defense as the following site says so

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Pidove with superluck and rivalry and either of those with moves: wish, hypnosis and night slash (any move / moves wil work)

Will try to breed for Pidove!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    my bad. didn't see its pre-evolve tutor. by the way, i have the luxury ball fletchling though it is a Jolly one.

It's fine, I didn't see it either til I looked when you mentioned it, nature not matter only need the pokemon in that ball, let me get you the code and and I will pop in there to grab the fletchling from you after.

Years
    It's fine, I didn't see it either til I looked when you mentioned it, nature not matter only need the pokemon in that ball, let me get you the code and and I will pop in there to grab the fletchling from you after.
    still can't trade today. or at least now. i'll be getting Wi-fi connection by 2 p.m in my time GMT+7. if you are not available by then, we can trade by tomorrow for sure. should i breed the Pidove too?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    still can't trade today. or at least now. i'll be getting Wi-fi connection by 2 p.m in my time GMT+7. if you are not available by then, we can trade by tomorrow for sure. should i breed the Pidove too?

That's fine and hold up on the pidove just in case I get one before hand, and keep the code I already sent you.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Nope just the it, casoon learns it on ORAS from movetuor.

Thanks, just let me know when you have it.

Hello RNC

I manage to breed a Female And Male Pidove with Super Luck ability and movesets
    Wish and Hypnosis. I'm afraid I can't get you a Pidove with hidden ability Rivalry since
    I don't have it. Anyways, you can have the Pidove I bred with or without the giveaway
    code since you helped me a lot from the past!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello RNC

I manage to breed a Female And Male Pidove with Super Luck ability and movesets
    Wish and Hypnosis. I'm afraid I can't get you a Pidove with hidden ability Rivalry since
    I don't have it. Anyways, you can have the Pidove I bred with or without the giveaway
    code since you helped me a lot from the past!

Great, I will PM you the code and then meet you in there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

These codes are US only, make sure you can use them before asking for one please.

I can breed you a rivalry pidove with those moves.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello RNC. I have a Swarm ability Beautifly with Iron Defense. Hope to catch you online for a trade. Thank you in advance! ������
    Can you use it where you are at?
    I can breed you a rivalry pidove with those moves.

Sounds great, will PM you the code and then meet you in there after I register you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back