• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volkner is Hot.

Is Volkner hot? :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Volkner is the hottest piece of pixel candy I have ever seen.

bbl, gonna go to Sunyshore in Diamond and stand outside his gym, waiting for him to come out. <3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Volkner is the hottest piece of pixel candy I have ever seen.

bbl, gonna go to Sunyshore in Diamond and stand outside his gym, waiting for him to come out. <3
    I disagree with you. Volkner is only ok. He's a digital sprite, and he's therefore unattractive.

Blaine though. Oh. My. Gosh. I forget I'm playing a game when I see his sprite. <3 SO FREAKING GORGEOUS.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Let's face it. He has Electric Pokemon. Raichu. Electivire. Jolteon. Luxray. Evolutions of my fave Pokemon. Luxray, except. I love the WHOLE evo line.

Gotta go see if he's in my Villa. *swoons upon seeing his sprite* *drools*

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Apparently, many people have mixed opinions about finding sprites attractive.
    Interesting. :D

I for myself also think Gary/Green was always handsome. (a)
    But Volkner definitely pwns him.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sure why not. Easily the most good looking Electric gym leader in my eyes.

Roark and Morty are pretty fine too.

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Lol, I wouldn't be calling gym leaders appearance names. (Like hot). Lol... but, yeah, I would probably agree, as some would.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sorry, I don't have fan girl orgasms over pixels and animation. Also I'm a straight male.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This thread seals the deal.

This level of overratedness is absurd. I'm losing touch with Pokemon in general lately, but I had to poke my nose in here. Seriously, how can this guy have such a landslide fanbase, and a whole thread about him being 'hot'? Ooh, he's all angsty like Cloud. He's gone to whine in the lighthouse 'cause no one's tough enough for him. Such a cool story. It makes him tons cooler than every other character for sure. :/

Really there can't be so much of a difference in attractiveness between him and all the rest of the 'attractive' characters of Pokemon, especially on appearance alone.

I'm through now.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years

This level of overratedness is absurd. I'm losing touch with Pokemon in general lately, but I had to poke my nose in here. Seriously, how can this guy have such a landslide fanbase, and a whole thread about him being 'hot'? Ooh, he's all angsty like Cloud. He's gone to whine in the lighthouse 'cause no one's tough enough for him. Such a cool story. It makes him tons cooler than every other character for sure. :/

Really there can't be so much of a difference in attractiveness between him and all the rest of the 'attractive' characters of Pokemon, especially on appearance alone.

I'm through now.

I really agree with this.

The only the real problem with Volkner is he's angsty because he's bored.

Seriously, what's up with girls drooling over guys that are emotionally unstable?

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010

I'm through now.

Mmmm, I totally agree too. Besides...

Roark > Volkner

And I mean that in the most un-biased way possible! :D​

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I wouldn't know anything about his personality, acshully, since I've never finished the game.
    (Still didn't buy my DS, sadly, and only reached third gym in-game, I think...)

I just think his sprite is one of the prettiest ones. Which is the reason why I drool, and is the reason for me to drool over Steven Stone as well. xD

And I like his outfit. :B

But yes, emotionally unstable guys are fail.
    Sorry to those.
    D:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Well, I think Volkner is quite hot compared to the other gym leaders. (apart from Roark and Steven) xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    pfff
    Volkner is overated, i dont like his hair either >:[ and his personality is bleh
    i like Roark more anyways :> /hit

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Heh. For those of you who say that emotionally unstable Gym Leader guys are bad, just try reading Naruto or Bleach, or any of those manga/anime/games whatever that have violence. There's usually some kind of angst in there. And just because they're angsty doesn't mean they aren't good looking. Take Silver from Pokespecial. Now THERE'S a sight for my eyes. XD Although Gold is infintely better. XDDD -shot by Silver fangirls-

Getting back to the topic...Yes, manhattan, I must agree that I think Volkner has looks. Maybe not the best, Gym Leader wise (Over FALKNER? And ROARK?? Are you KIDDING ME???) but definitely cute. Although all anime guys do. ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For a sprite it's pretty good looking.

I second that!
    Volkner is Hot.

But seriously, there are sprites characters that are better looking then Volkner, in my opinion. >_>; It's not really the sprites that I like, anyhoo. I normally have to see them in the anime, manga or fanarts before I judge.

Back