• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for PC at DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • the PokeCommunity website is taking part in The DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest.
    These sites are all run by dedicated Nintendo fans for other Nintendo fans.

As a token of thanks to those who spend so much time making the best website they can for us, you can vote for your favourite. The website with the most votes will receive a fairly cool prize of a DSi XL, several months before the official release.

SO, we NEED YOU TO GO VOTE FOR PC NOW!
    Vote NOW in the DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Ok I have finished voting... I voted for North Cas..*Stops* Oh I mean pokecommunity.. xD

Seriously, voted for PC. <3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Wait, so what exactly is the prize for winning?
    Ruario gets a free DSi XL.

I'm pretty sure that if any member posted asking people to vote for them so that they could get a free console It'd be classed as spam or advertising.

Why should it be any different for you?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    PC ftw

I voted for it, as well. I'll never let down PC for such an awesome opportunity to win a DSi XL, even though the new DS itself is stupid, but to win for best website would be awesome!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I too took a vote for PokéCommunity.

I currently have the new DSi and I'm sure the DSi XL with its nice shade in color and sleek shine will be a great prize. However, much more importantly, having PC win "Best Website" is a longer standing prize for the community as a whole.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Selfish

But just because without PC I tend to go drunk on Coke and try to kill myself :D ... *votes*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, I first heard of this on Zelda Universe, so I went on over to vote for them. But before that I decided to take a look at the competition...at which point I went "OMG PC is here too!" :D

Sorry ZU, but you lost my vote. =P

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Wait, so what exactly is the prize for winning?

Ruario gets a free DSi XL.

I'm pretty sure that if any member posted asking people to vote for them so that they could get a free console It'd be classed as spam or advertising.

Why should it be any different for you?

We will most likely give the DS away as a prize for some PC event to be announced.
    Or we could auction it off to the highest bidder to support some cool non-profit org you all agree and vote on.

I'm sure I don't need it, so when PC wins, one of you may have a chance to win too.

But as stated, its not the prize as much as it is getting voted the best out of some stiff competition.

We will most likely give the DS away as a prize for some PC event to be announced.
    Or we could auction it off to the highest bidder to support some cool non-profit org you all agree and vote on.

I'm sure I don't need it, so when PC wins, one of you may have a chance to win too.

But as stated, its not the prize as much as it is getting voted the best out of some stiff competition.
    Ohh, I c.

I have horrible luck, and the only contests I've managed to win are purely academic.

I also have no cash, so I could bid one buck.

But, I'd go for the bidding one, why not help out people?

Years
  • I voted, though I'm wondering if there is even a remote possibility that we'll win. PC was near the bottom, but I guess a win for the underdog is even sweeter :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • PC can seriously win. I BELIEVE in its Gargantuan Potential. Yeah, I do.

*votes for PC*...Aaaand done! Yeah, we're gonna rock the world now! xD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I casted my vote to PC with the best of my heart. This forum has been around for years and now and its work by great members and staff here at PC should pay off by a vote [/lol]. Hopefully it'll have a good chance at winning too.

GO PC GO!

Back