• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VOTE IN! Vote out! Who's your favorite singing competitor?

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    I'll admit that I voted for myself more than once, because I figured that's what people would do, and I'd have to do it to give myself a chance.

Let each person vote for someone else a maximum of one time. That means you could vote for 1 time for 5 different members, but not 5 times for one member.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    You're not supposed to vote here! Didn't you read the first post? -- *sigh* Sorry. Anger management I need. --

By the way...I want to make this clear. Don't vote for me just because you're my friend. I want to deserve my votes, whatever number I get. If you vote for me, do it only if you think that I was the best out of all 9 of these other great singers. If I'm gonna win this thing, I'm NOT gonna do it by cheating my way out. >_>;

And here ends the rambling of me.

~John

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I wasn't directing it at you. I barely even know who you are. And if you want to be my friend, start out by not insulting me. >_>;

I just want everyone to know that I want honest votes, not because I'm a good friend or whatever. If you think I'm good, vote for me, if you think I suck, but I'm a good friend, vote for someone else. I'd rather go down in honesty than take a victory from people that really deserved it.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Well i think this contest is really original. I'd had liked to listen some more singing from the people who couldn't submit R2, but anyways, good luck everyone =)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Okay then. Starting tomorrow, I'll vote for my favorite once a day. =3 If the rest of you guys want your favorites to make it to the next round, you should do the same! >=3

In fact... I might just alternate between my most favorite, and some others that I thought did really well... that might normalize things a little better... but you guys vote the way you want to, lol! :D

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    To all my fans, I'm actually working on a webpage, voice much improved, and will be hott most def.

Back