• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen VOTE: RUBY OR SAPPHIRE....:p

Ruby or Sapphire

• Ruby: Groudon and Latios rock

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Saphire: I love Kyogre and Latios

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Emerald: Rayquaza pwns all!!!

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I like them all the same

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    emerald, because Of the fact that u can catch groudon AND kyogre(Although groudon is much better:P) And I love the battle frontier.oh yeah, and rayquaza is on the box, and green is better than both blue and red!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    They're pretty much all the same game to be honest. Emerald's the only one with stark differences but even still, the basic plotline's the same, and that's that's what really matters to me at least. ^_^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    i think they are all the same, but groudens amazing he can learn fire, ground, solar beam, loads of different type moves, but kyogre does have sheer cold, i couldn't decide, Emerald will be good as you can get both :D

P.S. for the poll, ruby has latios and sapphire latias, or the other way around

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I like Ruby better. No real reason at all, except I like red better than blue. I got Ruby first, even though I got Sapphire not so long after. I can't find it right now though, it's at my dad's house, lost.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    I say Sapphire is better then Ruby, but Emerald is better then Sapphire. I'd say the unique pokemon in sapphire are better then the ones in Ruby.

Ludicolo -> Shiftry
    Kyogre -> Groudon
    Zangoose -> Seviper
    Lunatone = Solrock
    Latios -> Latias

Note: Pokemon in ruby are red, while pokemon in sapphire are blue.

Either Kyogre or Ludicolo would win it alone, but with both of them, there is no contest. Emerald, however, gives acess to pokemon unique to a Gamecube Game otherwise, and it has more to choose from anyway, plus it has a TON of things that Ru/Sa didn't have, so I'd say it ranks above the other two.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I like Emerald more than Sapphire, but since I dont have it I chose Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Red PWNS blue.

Of course, GREEN PWNS THEM ALL XD

I would choose Emerald too =3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Kyogre and Latias are t3h coolest and kawaiiest. Water is awesome. Blue rocks, and the cooler versions are, yes, the COOLER versions in two senses of the word. ^.^ Besides, the cartridge and box is prettier than that of Ruby version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I would have to agree with the inverse of every statement you just made, D_P xD

Back