• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Name - LilyGardy
Pokemon - Petilil
Post Count - 3,966
Hemisphere - Northern

How will Petilil evolve?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name - LilyGardy
Pokemon - Petilil
Post Count - 3,966
Hemisphere - Northern

How will Petilil evolve?

Pretty sure Pokemon who evolved with the old fashioned stones(Sun, Thunder, Leaf, Fire and Water) auto-evolve for you when being raised. Hence you'll get a level 100 Lilligant when done. Its only for the new Alolan Types where a stone is required beforehand from VPP shop :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Mmkay, I might consider to join in!

Name: Starry Windy
Pokemon: Fennekin
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern Hemisphere

Fennekin @ 8,748
Hatch @ 8,763
Delphox @ Level 100: 8,898
Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post!

Name - LilyGardy
Pokemon - Petilil
Post Count - 3,966
Hemisphere - Northern

How will Petilil evolve?

Petilil @ 3,966
Hatch @ 3,982
Lilligant @ Level 100: 4,166
Shiny: Yes

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats post!

The only Pokemon you need an item for to evolve is Pokemon that evolve by trading (Trade Cable) or Alolan Stone for the Alolan versions. It was just to much of a pain to try and remember everyone who needed something to evolve with or those by a different way like Inkay.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Figure I'd post extra challenge lists for those who want to do our Performers :)

May: Blaziken, Beautifly, Glaceon, Venusaur, Wartortle, Munchlax and Skitty <- Pick any 6
Dawn: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Ambipom, Quilava, and Togekiss <- Pick any 6
Serena: Braixen, Sylveon, Pancham, Rhyhorn and two Pokemon of your choosing(aka finish her team!)

As for Iris: Axew, Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite, Gible and 1 other Dragon Type of your choosing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I added May and Dawn but not the other two as of now. I try to only add ones with 6 or more.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I added May and Dawn but not the other two as of now. I try to only add ones with 6 or more.

Yeah well they got shafted by the god damn writers. Seriously one beef I have with the Anime is that they royally f*&^*& Iris and one can argue Serena even more by not giving them full teams. For Iris, I merely gave people doing her challenge the flexibility of picking w/e Dragon Type they wanted(so long as its a Dragon Type since she's a Dragon Master). For Serena I added Rhyhorn because she's a natural with them and again giving people doing her challenge the flexibility to pick w/e Pokemon they want because her team is incomplete :/.

Sun&Moon is a god damn travesty when it comes to Female characters since rather than screwing over one Female character, let's screw over three. Anyways, sorry for ranting in your thread but sometimes a good venting does me good lol.

Years
Oh look, I completed Salazzle! Can i get another one please?

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Nidoran?
Northern or Southern Hemishpere: N

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Oh look, I completed Salazzle! Can i get another one please?

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Nidoran?
Northern or Southern Hemishpere: N

Nidoran? @ 1,728
Hatch @ 1,743
Nidoqueen @ Level 100: 1,878
Shiny: No

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
That was fast, thanks!

And I have a question: Did I calculate my points in the Breeder Stat post right?

I'm lazy with the day off from work and not getting out of bed unless I have too. xDDD As for your points you should have 150. I keep track of points and Pokemon in my Scrapbox just in case there's a mix up.

I'll take Aggron @ 1,800 and it will be shiny. :D Level 100 @ 1,950.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
So I was done with Houndoom for some time. On to Chandelure!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokemon: Chandelure
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I was done with Houndoom for some time. On to Chandelure!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokemon: Chandelure
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Litwick @ 9,710
Hatch @ 9,725
Chandelure @ Level 100: 9,860

I have to go with what your post count is right now as it falls under getting a VPP for free based on post count. So I went with the 9,710 that you have right now.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Litwick @ 9,710
Hatch @ 9,725
Chandelure @ Level 100: 9,860

I have to go with what your post count is right now as it falls under getting a VPP for free based on post count. So I went with the 9,710 that you have right now.

Oh, ah well. I suppose I should pay more attention to my post count next time then.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Mind if I get my Vanilluxe now? Also for winning a certain contest in a runaway, I was wondering that since I don?t have a Mega Ring, can I swap the Mega Stone for an Alola Stone? That way I can raise an Alolan Vulpix later on? As for my Legendary... hmm tough call. I should do Shaymin(extracting jealousy from a few people) but I think I?m going to go with Victini(a Pokemon I?d never be able to get while also satisfying a requirement for an Eevolution pair).

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not one to double post but it?s time to also start raising my new VPP as Eevee is now level 100!

Name CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Eevee -> Sylveon
Postcount: 1162 as of this post
Northern Hemisphere

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Mind if I get my Vanilluxe now? Also for winning a certain contest in a runaway, I was wondering that since I don?t have a Mega Ring, can I swap the Mega Stone for an Alola Stone? That way I can raise an Alolan Vulpix later on? As for my Legendary... hmm tough call. I should do Shaymin(extracting jealousy from a few people) but I think I?m going to go with Victini(a Pokemon I?d never be able to get while also satisfying a requirement for an Eevolution pair).

Nothing is getting handed out just yet because Who's That Pokemon is still going on and I know that's added to our points. As for prizes I can't make any substitutions as we tried to make them equal for all.

Not one to double post but it?s time to also start raising my new VPP as Eevee is now level 100!

Name CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Eevee -> Sylveon
Postcount: 1162 as of this post
Northern Hemisphere

Eevee @ 1,162
Hatch @ 1,177
Sylveon @ Level 100: 1,337

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Nothing is getting handed out just yet because Who's That Pokemon is still going on and I know that's added to our points. As for prizes I can't make any substitutions as we tried to make them equal for all.

Eevee @ 1,162
Hatch @ 1,177
Sylveon @ Level 100: 1,337

Oooh a shiny Sylveon. Now that?s worth it woooooot. Also I?ll get back to you on the Mega Stone as I?ll have to raise a Pokemon who can Mega Evolve(Victini can?t). Also while WTP is ongoing, it?s not going to change the outcome :t037:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back