• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

V's Drawings

helix

tea-binger.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    scan0002photoshopcolor-1.gif
    So like, I've been drawing for quite a while, and I thought it'd would be nice to show some of my works to you guys and hear what you have to say. I still have a lot of improving to do, though xD.

Original Characters
    Esmee and Etrudea- Not very confident about the anatomy. At all. >_<
    Auri Marke- Some lady for my original story.
    Rhosyra Blight- No, she's not royalty. But she sure acts like it.
    Esmee Gahariet- Doesn't look like the guy in the first pic..
    Imiri- Just a very plain sketch.
    Okami Willitz- Another low-quality sketch..
    NEW- Okami 2
    NEW- Esmee 2
    NEW- Angsty lol
    Real People
    NEW- May
    NEW- Ben
    NEW- Nikky
    Fanart
    Dante- Strawberry Sundae
    Minato- Disneyfied
    Zexion- AUish
    Renji Still a sketch. ...will always be a sketch.
    Kristoph Gavin from AA4 My third color work with a tablet. Please be merciful. X_X"
    NEW- Haji from Blood+
    NEW- Karl from Blood+
    NEW- Viral from Gurren Lagann

That's about it for now. I may update more later. Please, tell me what you think. : )​

On a side note, the original characters are my concepts, and mine alone. If you want to borrow any of them, ask me nicely. If you steal them... heh. Good luck if you try. Please don't claim any of these drawings as your own. I worked hard on them.​

Update 28/9/08 I'll be taking portrait requests from here on unless I post an update that I have stopped. If interested, you can send me at least two good pictures of yourself and I'll see what I can do.​

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • You have a nice style of drawing and a great style of shading.
    Love your stuff, keep up the good work!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I want to eat your drawings, they look so yummy.

You are really good with traditional art! ^^

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Aww! I love your style of coloring as well as how you do the lines thicker on the outer edges. I think the second Esmee looks plenty like the first one. I know I have trouble drawing my characters consistently so that they at least look like the same person, lol (that's why I stick to animals). Good work on these! :3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Wow, I really love your drawings. It's really great to see different styles of drawing and yours are great. I esp. like the Minato one; I think the colours are really .. nice? >< I can't think of the word D:
    But yeah, I love them n___n

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Thank you for all your wonderful comments, people. Sadly, I haven't been able to reward them properly; I have only made one worth while drawing since this thread has been posted, and it's not even finished yet ^_^". Even worse, it's an original character. I promise I'll try and work on some fanart within this month, hopefully when I get all my stuffs moved to my new place. For now-
    Okami Willitz- Sketch
    ...I know. My hand positioning has gotten mundane by now. I'm going to fix that by the time the drawing is penned in, if possible.
    UPDATE: There's a Tales of the Abyss sketch underway. Prepare for some fanart, when I get the chance to scan and post it up.

Last edited:

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Ace Attorney lawl
    I'm sorry for taking so long. I have more fanart to post up later when I get it scanned but.. I got a tablet yesterday! And this is my third colored work with it! =D Please tell me what you think.

By the way, that link leads to the download option of the drawing I'd uploaded to Deviantart. Since it was already there, I didn't want to bother uploading it to Photobucket ^_^"

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    New pic
    Blood+ fanart, yay. I'm finally getting the hang of this tablet. o3o
    Thank you for the comment. =3 I like strawberry sundaes meself.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Thank you for the comment. I'm sorry for not updating more. Recently, I've been experimenting more and more with coloring style and have found one I'm comfortable with. Ergo, I've been drawing too much xD. Here are the fruits of my effort~

Ben- A portrait of my classmate. He's a nice person. >3>
    Nikky- Another portrait, only chibi this time xD
    June/May- Yet anothing portrait, also chibi. One of my older tablet works.
    Minato- I'm quite proud of this one. It's my first relatively decent tablet drawing.
    Karl- Yes, that psycho from Blood+.
    Angsty lol- An original character I drew about the day before yesterday >_>.
    Viral- That cute guy from Gurren Lagann.
    This one's for nii-san- I drew this a while back but forgot to put it up ^__^"

And finally, my two latest, in which I discovered my favorite coloring style =B
    Esmee remixed- Yeah, that blue haired original character again >__>
    Okami- Another original character ^__^"

Please tell me what you think. There's more, but I think I'll spare that for later. Thanks.

Edit: Recently, I've been quite into drawing portraits. If you're interested in having yours drawn (and can tolerate the anime style), you could send me a picture and I'll see what I can do. No charges, by the way. : )

Back