• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] [*Vulpix Giveaway] Celebrating my Trade Shop opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Thank you for this giveaway ! (not sure about the timing I guess it's still ok >>)

Pokémon: Magikarp
    Level: 15
    IGN: Bonnibel

Years
  • Pokemon: Zigzagoon
    Level: 3
    IGN: Frankie

Thank you! :pink_tongue:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Thank you for this giveaway ! (not sure about the timing I guess it's still ok >>)

Pokémon: Magikarp
    Level: 15
    IGN: Bonnibel

Ok someone else already took it haha. So I just put another one.

Pokémon : Magikarp
    Level : 15
    IGN : Bonnibel

Years
  • Hey! Can you save one for me? I don't want to miss the giveaway as I have been looking for a Shiny Vulpix but I am currently having trouble getting my 3ds to connect to the internet, if you could hold one for me until I can connect that'd be great! Otherwise if you can't I completely understand and I am sorry to bother you :)

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Thanks for the giveaway!

Pokemon: Zigzagoon
    Level: 2
    IGN: Serenity

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Im gonna add everyone's friend code after breezer plays, I was out doing stuff most of the day and a lot of this got snagged. If you wanna try this again I'll be paying attention to when things are deposited. I'll also be on for a few hours if you wanna try FC.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Im gonna add everyone's friend code after breezer plays, I was out doing stuff most of the day and a lot of this got snagged. If you wanna try this again I'll be paying attention to when things are deposited. I'll also be on for a few hours if you wanna try FC.

My zigzagoon hasn't been sniped as of 6:50 pm PST, but if it is, I can just trade something over directly.

Also, just updating you, I've asked RNC to clone the 6IV Tirtouga so I can trade it over to you :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    My zigzagoon hasn't been sniped as of 6:50 pm PST, but if it is, I can just trade something over directly.

Also, just updating you, I've asked RNC to clone the 6IV Tirtouga so I can trade it over to you :)

Just traded you for the sake of being available right then haha, zigzagoon might've been a bad pick on my part, there's too many in GTS I've only found 1 so far ~_~

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Just traded you for the sake of being available right then haha, zigzagoon might've been a bad pick on my part, there's too many in GTS I've only found 1 so far ~_~

haha yeah, Zigzagoon is probably the most common Pokemon :p

I don't even know where to get it in Y, so I got the one I put in the GTS by wonder trading for 2 minutes

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello! I'm missing a Vulpix in my shiny dex, so I wouldn't mind having one.

Pokemon: Fletchling
    Level: 1
    IGN: Norris

I'll just trade it to you in game, I see you're on anyways.

I need to rewrite the first post to not lvl 1 stuff there's too much of it haha

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I'll just trade it to you in game, I see you're on anyways.

I need to rewrite the first post to not lvl 1 stuff there's too much of it haha

Was thinking the same thing, but I thought might as well do it properly.

Yeah especially with common Pokemon XD

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ign:Aj
    Fc: 4768-7463-9463
    I always seen you on the forum you doing this makes me wanna give back! Maybe down the line good luck with your shop dude haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back